Plans.

《 Candy 》

I watched in disgust. Breyanna and Ray were drinking starbucks, flirting and holding hands. They can't see me though. I'm sitting by myself, drinking coffee. My hood is over my head covering my eyes. I let out a surprising cough, and they looked at me.

"Candy?" Ray asked me. I got up and left. It makes me jealous ..

♡ Breyanna ♡

I layed there out of breath. I guess you know what happened. I took a shower, and got dressed.

"Ray, what about all my stuff in New Orleans?" I asked.

"We can .. uh .. get it back. Remember, Uncle Sam owns a furniture moving company." he said.

"Right, I'll call Kelly." I said. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Stop being jealous, Ray!" I laughed and playfully pushed him.

Kelly answered, but then I heard a females voice say,"Hurry up, Kelly! Round 2!"

I studied the voice as it all came to me! That voice is very familiar, and I know who's voice it is ..

I hung up the phone and sighed. I never even liked, Bahja like that. Oh well. Kelly and I are done, so I don't have to worry.

-

"Hello?" Kelly asked.

"Kelly, tomorrow my uncle's company is going to take all my belongings and bring them down to California." I said.

"Okay," he sighed, "Breyanna, I miss you."

"Just two hours ago you was fucking Bahja!" I yelled.

"How you know her name?"

"I've known her since high school, but anyways .. there coming tomorrow."

"You bought another hou-" I cut him off by hanging up. He's retarded to fuck some broad then say he miss me!

° Nina's P.O.V °

I rocked Ally to sleep. I picked her up and put her in the car and drove to Troy's house, it was his visiting day. I knocked on the door and saw a girl.

"Is Troy here?" I asked.

"Yeah." she moved out of the way. I walked in and layed Ally on the couch. A little boy came along with Troy.

"You not my daddy!" the boy yelled.

"Candy, tell this little boy!" Troy complained.

"TREVON! RAY ISN'T YOUR FATHER, TROY IS SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Candy said. The boy stuck up the middle finger and ran. Candy chased him into the room. All you heard was the little boy, screaming and crying as Candy hit him with a belt. Then I thought, "Is my child safe around here?"