Damn.

《 Candy 》

I thought and thought, until I finally figured something out. Troy and I aren't going out he's dating some girl named, Leslie. He does have two kids though. Ally and Trevon. I called my uncle.

"Hey Candy." he said.

"Hi uncle!" I smiled. "So, you know Keith Donors?"

"Yeah, I hate him! I used to date Keisha in high school, but I cheated and they started dating!" he yelled.

"Listen, I need you to do me a favor, and kill his daughter." I smirked.

"Mhm .. I'll try."

Watch out, Breyanna. Here I come ..

< Leo >

I'm Candy's uncle. I honestly do hate Keith! I would do anything to get Keisha back! Its been years since I've seen her. Keith and Keisha have 5 kids.

Matthew - 26

Breyanna - 24

Jamiyah - 17

Ta'kiyah - 14

Jason - 12

I heard that Breyanna moved to New Orleans. Candy obviously was talking about killing Jamiyah.

☆ Jamiyah ☆

I'm 17, now! Anyways, I walked into my room and sat at my computer desk getting ready to start on my homework. My window busted open and I saw a man standing there with a gun.

POW!

-

I wake up realizing I'm in a hospital bed. I open my eyes and see my family next to me. Breyanna was hugging my mom and my dad was talking to a police officer.

"Your up!" Ta'kiyah jumped in my arms.

Everybody then hugged me. I smiled.

"Mrs.Donors we were informed by your father, that it was Leo Hawkins. Can you describe what he looked like?" the officer said.

"He was kinda old. He didn't have on a mask. He had a round mustache around his small lips." I spoke.

My dad showed me a picture of him,"Did he look like this?"

I nodded,"Yes."

"Thank you, hope you get better." the office said.

< Leo >

"Yes, Candy I killed her!" I yelled over the phone.

Somebody then knocked on the door. I opened it and saw two police officers.

"Leo Hawkins, you are under arrest for the attempted murder of Jamiyah Donors." the officer said, handcuffing me.