Welcome To The World.

→ Ray

Breyanna is 9 months pregnant and is due in a week, but the doctors said that the baby's head is down so she could pop any second now.

Maliaa is four now and we had a Dora themed party for her. Her features remind me of my momma. Maliaa and the twins are excited about their new sibling and so am I.

The twins are good. Boston is bad in school, but Brea being the quiet one is great in school. The Turn Up Twins are amazing. People started to post videos of their dancing and they are good at dancing. They still dance with Tommy.

Mindless Behavior is officially famous! Thanks to Uncle Sam's friend Walter and his old school friend, Keisha were famous. I find it funny how she has my moms name and Breyanna's mom name.

Keisha Tiffany Smith (Ray mom)

Keisha Onika Donors (Bree mom)

Keisha Gamble (Producer)

I bought a new house. It has 5 bedrooms. Breyanna and I share one. Maliaa has her own room. The twins share one. The unborn baby has one, and the last one is the play room. The unborn is going to sleep in a bassinet, until its about 6 months as the doctor says.

I walked upstairs to me and Breyanna's room. She was laying down watching TV. I sat next to her and watched TV with her until I saw something trickle down her leg.

"Breyanna, baby. Stop peeing on yourself." I said as I got up from the bed.

"Ray! My water broke!" she said.

I immediately picked her up and raced to the car. The kids were at Laysa's house with Marcus.

As I reached the hospital I rolled Breyanna in on a wheelchair.

"My wife is in labor!" I exclaimed.

"I'll get a doctor," the nurse said.

She came back with two doctors. They put her on that thing(I think its called a gurney). I called up family and they came in the room. Breyanna's dad and my dad both got their cameras ready for Breyanna's birth.

"1, 2 push!" Doctor Kathy said.

Breyanna pushed with all her might. She continued to push and push as my dad recorded it.

"You can do it," my dad encouraged her.

-

She let out one ear-pitched scream and the baby came out.

"Its a boy!" the nurse smiled as she took him to the crib and began cleaning him. He cried and cried.

Breyanna looked tired from all that pushing.

"What would you like to name him?" the nurse asked.

"Kaius Xavier Smith." Breyanna and I both said.

Kaius Xavier Dakota Smith

December 10, 2015

7lbs, 2 ounces, 20 inches long