Cheated Again.

♡ Breyanna ♡

- two months later -

Leslie and Ray both have been acting weird. Everytime, Leslie leaves to do something, he'll leave too. I don't know whats going on! Boston and Brea are 2, now. Everybody was at Laysa's house, including Leslie.

"Dayday needs help with getting his girl a gift, I'll be back around 3." he said kissing me.

"Wait, Ray! Troy is taking me somewhere, can you drop me off at home?" Leslie asked.

"Yeah, come on." he responded.

I don't know what's going on, but I'm going to find out.

-

I headed over to Troy's house, because Leslie left her jacket. I took the key from under the mat, and opened the door.

"Leslie?" I yelled.

Nobody answered, I heard shuffling upstairs and a loud thud. Tf?

{ Leslie }

"Shit! Ray go hide in the closet!" I screamed.

He hopped off the bed, and tripped over his pants, making a loud thud. I heard Breyanna's foot steps walk closer. Ray made a run for it .. but it was too late.

BUSTED!

♡ Breyanna ♡

Zonnique.

Nina.

Candy [x2]

Leslie.

4! 4 fucking times this nigga has cheated on me! Basically, 5 because he cheated with Candy, twice.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed.

I then took a deep breath, "You know what? It's fine. I'm sick and tired of you cheating, so I'll just leave you alone, after this,"

I walked right up to Ray and Leslie and punched them both in the face. Ray is constantly cheating so I'm used to it.

"We are done," I said.

Why do I have to go threw this? I sighed, whatever.

↑ Ray's P.O.V ↓

I punched her repeatedly in her face. I didn't care about her screams.

"I'm sorry," Leslie pleaded.

"Fuck yo' sorry! You should have never seduced me! I hate you, I'm calling the crew to kill you!" I yelled, angered.

"No, please! Don't have your gang members kill me!" she cried.

"Its done with!"

-

I got home and it was empty. The girls clothes were gone and Breyanna's. I sat on the bed and picked up at note.

Dear, Ray

You've hurt me for the longest. I know that you'd be pretty heart broken if I cheated on you, right? Now, I'm staying in a hotel for now but I'm not moving. Don't get your hopes up. I think we need a break, we aren't breaking up. I scheduled us a couples therapy lesson Monday and Wednesday.

4506, Duffy Street

'Couples Therapy Class'

Be there tomorrow.

Love, Breyanna