Home.

♡ Breyanna ♡

Today, I'm being discharged from the hospital. I can't wait to bring Kaius home. I put on my clothes that my mom brought me. Ray had Kaius in his hand. I buckled him in his carseat and got in the front seat.

When we got home, the kids ran over to me. I got a babysitter for them.

"Is twat Kius?" Brea asked.

"Yes, tupid!" Boston smiled at her.

"Y'all is too much," I said.

I sat on the couch with Kaius in my arms. The twins circled around me looking at him. His features were starting to show, and they resembled Ray.

"Mommy, he sleewy." Boston said.

"Yeah Kaius is sleepy, so I have to put him to bed." I said as I got up from the couch.

It was 9:15 right now. The kids have school tomorrow. Maliaa was already sleep in her dora bed spread. Brea was sleep, also.

"Boston, time to go to sleep." I demanded.

"Otay," she said as she raced down the hall.

I picked her up and walked her to her room. She's bad in school but at home she's good and sometimes bad. Boston is apparently hitting kids at school. I find it funny because the kids piss her off, therefore I don't do shit about it. This one little girl named Mackenzie, threw her macaroni necklace on the floor and Boston pushed her on the floor and started to punch her.

Brea is kinda bad. She can be real nice, but her temper can eventually come out. A little boy kissed Brea on the cheek and she stomped on his big toe and walked away.

After I put Boston to bed I walked into the room to see Ray and Kaius watching TV, together. It was so cute! Ray always wanted a boy so I'm glad that I gave him that. Kaius was laying on his chest. I crawled into bed and watched them.

"He's so adorable." I mumbled as I rubbed Kaius' s cheek.

"He's going to get all the bitches!" Ray smiled at him.

Kaius was only a week old. He fell asleep so Ray put him into his bassinet. Then, we fell asleep.