_________

Niall wakes up alone in the morning. He grabs his pants and a shirt from his drawers and puts them on. He walks slowly, rubbing his eyes and scratching his scruff. He hears noise in the kitchen.

He finds Ella making breakfast. She's still wearing his big tshirt that he gave her last night.

He tip-toes behind her and quickly hugs her waist tightly. "Good morning Ella."

She jumps, almost dropping her spatula. "Oh god Niall! You scared me!"

He laughs and kisses her cheek swiftly. "Sorry. What are you making?"

"Pancakes and sasuage." She turns around to him and smiles. "Good morning."

He was about to kiss her forehead when she turned around quickly to tend to her food. Dammit.

Instead, Niall goes back to hugging her tightly from behind.

"You look adorable. Are you wearing any shorts underneath?"

Ella smirks and flips her pancake. "Maybe."

"Ella!" He gasps. Is she serious? Oh my god.

"I'm kidding! Yeah I got some short shorts on." She lifts her shirt and shows him her bright red shorts. Barely covering her bum. Oh.

"Nice." He says and kisses her shoulder. "Do you want to come with me to a short meeting?"

"No thanks, I don't have any clothes to wear. I'll just stick around here if you don't mind." She flips the pancakes and yawns. "Plus, I might take a little nap."

"Did you not sleep well?"

"No, I did. I just been tired lately because of work." She turns off the stove and puts the last pancakes on the platter. "Food is ready!"

-------------------

Niall has been at his meeting for 10 minutes and he's already feeling anxious. He keeps tapping his foot and checking his phone. Hopefully Louis hasn't noticed.

"And that's when Niall will be on his last few events," Louis says, pointing to something on the wall. "I want everyone to know that Niall and I will be going on vacation. Not alone though, that'd be terrible. So, we'll return on...hmm...July 12th. I want everyone to handle business while I'm away."

Louis' assistants nod and write on their paper pads. Louis isn't just Niall's agent/manager, he also is other celebrities manager too.

"Any questions? No? Okay, you all may leave. Thanks for coming." Louis finishes and unbuttons his blazer. He walks towards Niall who hasn't even noticed the meeting was finished.

"Hey bro," Louis says, standing in front of him. "Just wanted to say I'm very impressed by how far along you have came in the relationship."

"Oh? Yeaaah, it's been cool." Niall shrugs. "It's getting easier."

"So, I'm reserving our rooms tonight. And...do you want Ella sleeping separately?"

Niall's head shoots up quickly. "No. I mean, she's cool with it. We discussed it."

He raises an eyebrow at him. "Are you sure? I mean..."

"Yeah mate! Positive! Just maybe get a big bed. You know, space and what not."

Louis looks at him intensly. Please don't question it. Please don't question it...

"All right. If that's what you want." Louis says and shrugs.

"Thanks Lou!" Niall replies, quickly standing up. "Gotta run! I have to..um, clean the pool!"

Before Louis replies, Niall walks out of the small room.