"But we haven't even like...slept together." Niall reminds her. "Like actually slept in the same bed."

She looks at him and smiles. "We can always practice it." She scoots closer and kisses his jaw. "I'm just sayin'."

He knows what she's trying to do. Who knows if it'll work?

He chuckles and looks at her. "I don't know. We'll see I guess."

Ella rubs his stomach gently. "Can I stay over tonight...with you...in the bed?"

He stares at her. She's got her lower lip sticking out and big ol' puppy eyes.

Dammit.

Taking a long sigh, he nods in agreement. "Sure I guess."

Ella smiles big and squeezes his side. "Yay! Now, take me to bed. I want to cuddle."

------------------

"Thanks for the shirt Horan. It's a bit too long." Ella says, walking out of his bathroom. He stares at her and stiffles back a laugh.

"Oh my. It's like a dress. Haha! Do you want another shirt?"

"Nah I'm good." She says walking towards him. "I like it. Super comfy and cozy!"

Niall has already changed. And by change, he means just taking off his pants and shirt.

He lifts the blanket so she can climb in. It's not the first time they've cuddled. It has mostly happened at her place though, on her couch.

She lays her side, facing towards him. "You only have boxers on?"

"Yeah." He replies and pulls the blanket over her.

"I thought so. I don't mind." She cozies herself against him. "Mmm..warm."

He smiles at her as she gets comfortable. Ohh, how he wishes he could just hold her and kiss her like he wants to. But he knows he can't...

"May I ask you something?" She asks.

"Yeah. Anything."

"How are you...with this? Like after we agreed. What are your thoughts on our progress?"

Niall ponders. Hmm..really? Honestly?

"I think," he starts. "This...us...is going pretty well. I mean, when we go out, we can actually enjoy it. I really am enjoying to get to know you. I like it. I'm still getting used to it. But so far, I'm really enjoying myself. And you?"

"Yeah. I agree our outings are a lot easier. I love how you're...coming out of your shell. Like...I know there's a caring, sweet guy under there." Ella pokes his chest and looks at him. "And I want to be the one to find it."

Ohh, his heart aches now. He knows how much Ella wants to make this work out. She's so sweet...

Niall can't help but smile. He grabs her hand and kisses her knuckles. "You're so sweet."

"As are you," she replies and kisses his chin.

Niall really wants to kiss her. And he knows she wants him too. But...he's still hesitant.

"Cuddle with meee." She whines and buries her face in his neck.

He wraps his arm around her and pulls her against himself. He knows how much Ella likes being held. He figured that out when they first cuddled. She would whine when his arm fell off or something. At least, she doesn't mind like the other girls.

Ella plants a kiss on his neck and closes her eyes. "Good night Niall."

"Good night Ella." He looks at her just as she was falling asleep. Maybe the vacation won't be half bad.