t h i r t e e n

"Do you really think I'm going to leave you here?"

Ah... my head...

"I'm going to be back, you will be fine."

My eyes squint as I try to open them. I feel the back of my skull throbbing annoyingly loud and my ears ring a high pitched tone. Taking deep breaths I sit up slowly, trying not to make my vision blur.

"I'm your friend..."

"Bull sh*t," I breath in response to that traitors words that bounced around in my ears. My mind begins to retrace my steps of what happened prior to my unconsciousness before I could even repress them.

Looking down I noticed my robes were torn but still clad to my body. Out of the corner of my eye I saw some mesh fabrics hung on the wall.
Those creep's must have tried to put me in a slave outfit and given up because they couldn't figure out how to get my robes off.
I feel my corner of my lip curve when I think of their idiocy.
My minimal joy doesn't last long while I continued to try and become more familiar with my surroundings. The wall of bars in front of me was hard to miss and told easily that I'm captive in a jail cell.

A shiver falls down my spine from the cold floor beneath me.
No bed? Not even straw and a blanket? My thoughts speak as I run my hands up and down my arms quickly in an attempt to gain some warmth.

Kylo must not think me strong enough to get out of here but I'm going to show him just how wrong he is. With a deep breath I stand and try to walk towards the door but I feel my foot catch. I furrow my brow and look down to see a metal anklet chained my leg to the wall, limiting my mobility.

"She's awake. Alert his highness," Hearing the chain rattle an alien humanoid that was guarding my cell tells the guard on the opposite side.

My eyes follow the second guard before settling on the first one. He had stepped away from his position and stood in front of my cell door, "The Lord demands your presence," He announces.

"He can demand all he wants I'm staying here," I hiss and the guard quickly opens the gate and points his blaster at me.

"Oh please," I roll my eyes and gesture for his blaster to come me. I grab the weapon out of midair and point it back at him.

"Now, you're going to-" I cut myself off with my own screams of pain, falling to the cold, mildew ridden floor in agony. The electrocuting pain running through my nerves was too much to bare. I didn't even notice my loss of grip on the gun or the guard coming closer and retrieving his stolen weapon while I occupied with writhing on the rotten floor in pain.

Once it ceased I instinctively reach for the source of the intense shock. My fingertips graze past a small device placed in my neck that was apparently able to severely electrocute me. I only say severely because I couldn't help my body from still twitching and feeling as if I was being shocked.

I had to give them credit. I've gained the reputation of being a powerful force user. They must have known I would use my gift to make my escape. They realized they can keep me under their thumb by giving me a harsh punishment if I tried to use the force.

If I'm going to get out of here I need to comply.

"He demands your-"

"Yeah yeah yeah I get it..." I cut the guard off before he could repeat the mediocre phrase.
I stand with a strangled groan emitting from the back of my throat, trying to suppress the currents that still ran through me. As I regain my balance I noticed the small remote the guard places in his holster.