e l e v e n

The dark side and the light side. Each believes the universe revolves around themselves and that's where our mistake was at.

The Jedi and Rebels believe that the universe revolves around themselves and that they should be the only controlling power. The problem was we thought the same, and even though we were right, we needed to think like the rebels, to beat the rebels.

"Now I know Commander Ren couldn't be here but that's only because he's already started working diligently on this project," I say aloud to all the generals and captains to hear as the begin to take their seats in the main conference room.

Hux of course chose to sit at the very end of the table, nearest to where I was presenting.

"So, I'm sure we all know we are in a tough spot. It is a game of tug of war between us and the rebels and we are starting to slide and that's why I have come up with a plan for us to dominate quickly." I explain as I begin to pull up a holographic diagram of my plot.

"Now first things first, the information that is being presented today is never to leave this room unless I say so, is that understood?"

Most everyone nods, except for one officer who raised their hand, "Yes?" I reply.

"You said you came up with battle stradegy?" he says aloud and everyone's head turns towards him.

"Do you have a problem with it?" I hiss, tilting my head threateningly.

"Well I just find it funny how you all of the sudden came out of nowhere and became Co-commander and we're expected to listen to you," The officer states, folding his arms and leaning back in his chair, a chuckle gracing his breath.

"Well I find it funny that your dick is so small that you feel the need to compensate for it by trying to make it seem like you're the most ballsy person in the room and I have news for you, you're not. I've been working for The First Order for 5 years and I'm now at the highest rank possible, what have you done?" I ask in a sweet voice that was dripping with sour sarcasm.

A harmonious giggle fills the room and the officer coughs to ease his embarrassment and sits straight up in his chair again, avoiding my line of sight.

"Alright then, on with the meeting," I continue. "Let me start off by asking the question who the most powerful force in the galaxy is?"

Everyone collectively answers 'The First Order' .

"Yes but the Resistance believe the opposite. They have been so self centered to believe that they are superior and we have done the same. Granted we are right, but we need to see things from the rebel's point of view. They are currently winning this battle and we are wasting all of our resources trying to overpower them. So I suggest we gradually pull back our forces,"

At hearing this, the authorities in the room began shouting at me, telling me that I was insane and I should be killed for such an outrageous idea.

"Gentlemen please!" I shout, trying to call for their attention but they ignored and kept screaming obscenities in my direction.
I rolled my eyes and use the force to burst all the light bulbs in the room and send all of them flying back in their chairs, pinning every single one of them against the wall by their throats while sparks fly and cascade towards the floor.

The room falls silent, except for the men choking and begging for air. All eyes are now focused on me for sure and only the glow from the hologram is left to illuminate the room.

The blueish hue streams across my face and my glare falls upon everyone in the room.

"I suggest..." I begin to speak, my words in a threatening low tone, "you dogs learn to behave yourselves."
I drop all of them and they simultaneously hit the floor with a large whack. Never would I have thought I would have a room full of men fear my strength and power, yet here I am, dominating everyone.