t w o

BANG-BANG-BANG

I lurch awake at the brutal sound and jolt up-right.
"Huh?! Ah! What!?" I ask the source of the sound that had violently wrenched from my candied sleep.
"Wake up! You're needed! Now!" I hear a harsh voice shout from the other side of my hydrologic door.

I heavily groan, realizing that I was woken by some rude ass who has no common curtesy. I flop back down onto my bed.
They need me?
My thoughts lazily try to process what I believe I had just heard.

BANG-BANG-BANG

"Shut! Up!" I snarl at the sound and groggily get up out of my bed, feeling the sleep drool off of me as if it were honey on my skin.
I pull the covers back and stumble out of the dark grey sheets, sluggishly stalking over to my door.
I can practically feel the rats nest embedded in my hair, along with the crust riming my eyelids and the sleep clinging onto me as long as it possibly could, cooing for me to come back to bed.

I press the button to open my door, only to reveal a, what I believed was, a commanding officer.
I then easily notice he's holding a clipboard.
"What is it?" I ask, trying to sound sinister, yet not enough to get on his bad side.

"You're needed, vital equipment has been severely damaged, all technicians are needed," He bluntly states with no emotion shown behind his eyes.
Were you brain washed too, sir lazy eye?

"Oh..ah, I'm not a technician.." I lie to the man, only wanting to have sleep cuddle me once again.
Who would even notice that I was gone? Right? They don't even notice when I'm there...

"I have a chart here of all the technicians rooms and you're on the list."

"Well they got it wrong," I lie straight through my teeth without an ounce of regret in a low voice as a warning. In a way he was superior to me, but I couldn't help the never ending flow of anger coursing through my veins.

"Well my mistake," he says in a stone cold voice and proceeds to the next door.

He knew I was lying.
But who cares, he left me alone and there is a greater deal of shady actions happing onboard.

With a sigh of relief I close the door and as I'm walking back to my bed I catch a glance of myself in the mirror. My hair mused up and my clothing slightly askew. My eyes were begging for the serene feeling of sleep and relaxation. My body was craving sleep so much my eyes began to burn with fatigue as I crawl back into my bed.
Sweet sleep take me..
My thoughts drift as I'm swept off my feet again and I'm lulled back to sleep.

K Y L O

I've had more difficulties with the resistance recently. Such as, vital information to the location of Luke Skywalker simply slipping thought my hands. Not only that, I still haven't found the strongly force-sensitive person aboard my ship yet.

Everything that was easily piling up has caused my anger to unleash, so much that I find myself tearing a holding room to shreds. I slash my light saber across the walls as many times as my body would physically allow me, releasing my screams of anger.

 I slash my light saber across the walls as many times as my body would physically allow me, releasing my screams of anger