t h r e e

"Well Done..." I hear a raspy metallic voice coax.
I've only overheard rumors of that intoxicatingly bitter voice.

Oh Sh-
"A-ah! Si-sir, L- Lord Kylo Ren, sir!" I nervously try to address him properly, debating wether to bow or not.

"W-what..uh..wha-..ah- what-..wha-?" I stutter uncontrollably, what would I even say in a situation like this?!

He walks closer to me, "Spit it out, I'm in not position to waste time," he hisses at me and I begin to tremble.
I wasn't expecting him to be so rude and straightforward. I mean I wasn't even expecting him at all.
But what was I even expecting in the first place?! He is the commander of the First Order! Why would he be marshmallowy sweet?

"S-sorry si-r," I quaked and I pick up my tool box and try to make my way past him, to save myself from anymore embarrassment, but he steps in front of me, blocking my path.

"Going somewhere?" He angrily taunts me, stepping closer and looking directly down on me. I was almost chest-to-chest with him.
Oh crap...

"I-I don't u-understand...uh-uh s-sir..." I quiver, curling up timidly, trying to avoid his white hot gaze.
He suddenly tears away from me and begins circling around the perimeter of the room and light-headedness engulfs my body and I become even more unbalanced than before.
Dear god, don't faint, don't faint, don't faint, not in front of someone like him...

"Did you prepare this room?" He asks sinisterly.

I keep shaking and try to respond the best I could without quivering, "Y-yes..s-sir."

"Well-" He quickly ceases he words and his pacing, and I feel his eyes pry over me, "Wait..How.. are you.. How are you doing that?" He stalks over to me and I recoil, still terrified of what this man could possibly do to me.

I'm like a toothpick to him, he could snap me in half easily and he wouldn't even give me a second glance.

"Uh- I-I don't.." I begin to stumble over my words again, but my pager beeping cuts me off.
Taking at glance at the device I see that my boss was calling me back. "I-I'm s-sorry..I uh need to g-go.."

"If you must." He waves me off and turns his back to me, while I rush past him towards the door. "But I expect to be seeing you very soon," He says, stoping me while I'm at the threshold.
S-see me again??? Oh God...I don't think I-
I feel my vision cave at a blistering pace and my body rapidly weakens, falling was the last sensation I felt before I succumbed to a world of numb darkness.

K Y L O

"Did you prepare this room?" I ask the girl and she begins shaking even more violently than before.
Is she really that scared of me?
I notice her pale face and disoriented state.
Guess so, how pitiful.
The thoughts run through my head of how sad this girl is, she was utterly piteous, in such a state as this. Her fidgeting and stuttering is absolutely annoying.

"Y-yes..s-sir," she stutters, trying to control herself, yet not doing such a good job of it.

"Well-" I was about to respond to her but I feel a recognizable ill shudder run down my spine. "Wait..How.. are you.. How are you doing that?" I demand and stride over to her.

"Uh- I-I don't.." She stumbles over her words again and slightly backs away. I was becoming agitated, she's a nervous reck and it's a waste of my time.
Could she be the person with this strong sense of the force that I've been looking for? Much anger is contained in this....little thing? No..it wouldn't be a small girl like this anyways...

A beeping interrupts her nervous expressions.
Yet...I could easily be wrong..
"I-I'm s-sorry..I uh need to g-go.." She manages to say to me and I wave my hand, dismissing her.
"If you must," I turn away and she rushes past me.
She could help me, and I need someone desperately...
Now I just need to bring her to the supreme leader.

"But, I expect to be seeing you very soon," I tell her before she was completely out the door, and that's when I hear her, falling?

I turn around see that she was laying on the floor, peacefully asleep. She fainted?
This is the vital source of supreme anger? How deplorable.
I walk over and I move her small form, so I can tuck my arm behind her knees and waist, and pick her up with ease, carrying her to the Overseeing Technician Officer. Her head lifelessly falls backwards and her hair swings with my every motion.

Groaning I walk out the door with her fragile form placed gently in my arms.
I received some concerning looks from the people in the halls but they didn't question my methods, they were to afraid to ask. I glance at the girl, she wasn't ugly, yet she didn't meet my standards as a woman. If I were to court someone they'd have to be strong, extremely attractive, and smart...she seemed like none of these things.

She was timid and cowering. She fainted for gods sake, how pathetic..
But a relationship itself is too troubling while I'm trying to rule the galaxy.

I reach her overseeing commander's office and I use the force to push the doors open, waltzing in with her swaying in my arms.

"Kylo Ren Sir!" The older woman says surprised and stands from her desk with a salute to me.

"One of your workers fainted because of my presence," I tell without hesitation and walk towards her. "I see fit that she is taken to the infirmary as soon as possible," I state in a bored tone and use my power to push all the items off the woman's large desk, and I place the young girl on it.
She actually isn't that young, around the same age as myself..

"And I need her whenever she wakes up," I add and walk out with no intention on staying to see if she made an easy recovery. I had other things to do, but first inform the Supreme Leader of my findings.

"Y-yes sir!" The girl's boss stammers.
If that girl is to be the one I will train...I shall not enjoy doing so.

I reach the bridge of the base and I'm greeted by Hux.
"Where the hell were you?" He immediately demands of me.

"I got caught up with a girl," I explain and walk past, allowing him to follow.

"A girl?" He asks shocked. "Careful Ren..things like this interrupt-"

"It's not like that," I darken my tone towards him and stop walking and stand closer to him, with an intimidating stance. "I ran into her on accident. She was so nervous in my presence that she fainted and I had to take her Commanding Officer. Don't go around assuming stupid things," I warn him and continue my path.
How dare he even assume I would catch feelings for a girl like her.

***

Sorry this chapter is kinda sucky, 😕 And I made Kylo pretty mean in this chapter but he's Kylo Ren...commander of the first order, but don't you worry your pretty little head about it😉.
I appreciate all the nice comments and votes and reads tho so thanks I guess hah❤️

***

Word count: 1280