s i x

W E D N E S D A Y

Okay.. training room, training room, training room...
I finally had my robes delivered to me yesterday along with a note, instructing me to wear them to training, so I would be accustomed to wearing them on the battlefield.

I walk down the long corridors with my cloak flowing behind me.
Am I supposed to put the hood on? Or not?
The self-debate of trivial matters runs races in my head as I draw nearer to my fate. I had to occupy my thoughts with silly questions to distract from the nerves that made my heart pound and my head fuzzy

The door to the training room comes in sight and I stop in front of it, just staring at it for a second.
My thoughts begin to run wild,
The course my life takes from now on all lies on the other side of this door-
"What are you doing?" the disoriented voice I had become accustomed to rings in my ear from behind.

"Ah! Holy Sh*t!" I yelp at the dark man, spinning around quickly out of surprise, ready to scold him some more, "Why did you do that?"

"Why were you staring at the door?" He retorts, copying my tone of voice. I growl and look towards the floor trying to hide my embarrassment. He pushes me out of the way and walks into the training room.
I reluctantly follow and take a deep breath that sounds more like a sigh of annoyance, not wanting to put up with all his "stoic-ness" today, or whatever his attitude could be classified as.

I had heard plenty of rumors of how easy he is to upset, and with only knowing him for a short amount of time, this rumors easily proved true.

As I enter the room I see two chairs set across from each other. What the hell was going on? Does he expect a lap dance or something?

"Have a seat," he said in a sickening tone as he occupies one, gesturing to the other.

I slowly make my way over to the other seat with my eyebrows furrowed, making sure my facial expression shared my suspicions, eyes trained on where I assumed his eyes head behind that threatening  helmet and I could feel his eyes doing the same.

I sit.
It was easy to tell I was uncomfortable, my knees close yet my feet spread.
Sitting on the literal edge of my seat.
My posture more up right than I'm sure it has ever been, and my hands neatly placed in my lap.
I try to make eye contact, but that helmet makes him appear more intimidating than I'm sure he is without it.

What does he actually look like?
I think to my self as I try to keep my gaze locked with his, trying to show no fear when in actuality I was ready to pass out....again, and I knew he could sense that, only stacking more pressure on my nerves.

"It is no concern of yours what I look like," He speaks up shattering the silence.

I roll my eyes, "I asked you to quit reading my thoughts."

"Not until you can learn to block me out," he replies in a dull tone.

I grow in frustration, "I thought you were so eager to start training, why we sitting here having staring contest?" I snap back.
The tension began to grow so thick you could cut it with a knife.

He pauses, "I don't enjoy sass."

"Well then you might as well find yourself another person who is force sensitive, willing to train with you.. and is a kiss ass, good luck," I retort and cross my arms and legs, leaning back in my seat, with a frown played on my face. I see him visibly tense at my words, he felt the weight of truth that they held.