f o u r

My eyes decide to finally open and reveal my surroundings.

I was in my room. All alone.

Wait.. Oh....god- Oh my god!!! I fainted, in front of Kylo. Ren.
Now his everlasting memory of my will be some stuttering, fainting, coward.

Great...

I look at my digital clock and notice the date.
Had I been asleep for that long?!?

Before I can even finish my thought, a sudden excruciating pain completely swamps my brain within seconds of my waking and I groan.

Damn headache.

I roll over on my side. My gaze falls on my dresser, on the other side of the wall. I take a deep breath.

I can't believe I fainted...

Groaning at my own stupidity, I begin to feel myself start fuming.
This was my one chance to get what I wanted and I ruined...everything.
I feel my eyes become heavy and I try to let sleep tug me from my conscious state, but my sore skull decided that I was not retiring again.

I stand and the pain hits my temple was impaled with a blunt instrument.

"Dear lord," I mumble to myself as I stagger off to bathroom to find something to cure it.

Flipping the light switch I take notice of myself in the mirror and see the dark circles under my eyes, begging for sleep.
I drag my hand across my eye, trying  to wipe the sleep from myself. I run my hands through my hair and noticed my appearance.
I still had my uniform on, however my shoes were removed.
I lean against the counter, using my hands for support, and stare at myself in the mirror, giving a outraged huff.

This was your one. chance. And you screwed. iT. UP.

"God......you're such an IDIOT!!" I screamed at myself so loudly that my throat tightens, showing the thin bones that hide under my skin.
My throat quickly becomes sore from my yelling while I pounded my hands on the counter with such great force that it felt like I could almost break it as my lights flicker in tune with my emotion.

The cold, dull pain hits my fists and I fall to my knees, my hands dragging down the counter following me. My headache strikes my temples again and I groan in pain, hanging my head.

I feel the sting of bitter tears well up in my eyes as they begin to cloud my vision.

That's it. I've met Kylo Ren and I acted like a fool.

I growl in anger again and pick my self off the floor and wipe my tears with my nimble fingers.

BANG-BANG-BANG

I hear from my bathroom,
"Commander Kylo Ren has requested your presence!"

The hell? What so I can make myself an even bigger joke?

"GO AWAY!" I shout back, my voice cracking.

"It's commander's orders!"
I snarl at his persistent behavior and I storm out of my bathroom and to my door.
I press the button to open it, revealing a trooper.

"I. Don't. Care," I bark in his face and close the door again and walk back to my bed and fall down on to my comforting mattress, pulling one of my pillows over my head.

BANG-BANG-BANG

"I can't disobey orders," I hear him shout again.

"And that's my problem how?!" I yell back angrily and I tuck my head further under my pillow, trying to avoid his constant noise making.