writers update

Salamu'alaikum
Dear readers am really sorry bakuji ni ba kwana biyu,I was logout in my account kuma na manta password dina.

Ga cin hanci for the people that want.
My recipe

*_MASAN INDOMIE_*

*ingredients needed..*
-eggs 🥚🥚(make sure it enough cos that's what make the masa here)

-indomie noodles 🍜park
-onions🌰
-garlic and ginger paste
-green and red bell🌶 pepper
-oil to fry
-curry/thyme/maggie cubes.

*How to make.*
All you need to do is first   break your indomie noodles into small pieces and cook with only water n a little drop of oil.

Using a colander sieve the indomie and wash with cold water to make sure that its not hot anymore,cos if it is your eggs that you will add later will probably cook..

From here you chopped off your veggies nicely n keep aside.
In a clean bowl break all your eggs and Wiske.

In to another bowl goes all your indomie,chopped veggies,curry,thyme,Maggie cubes,mix well and then add your eggs,mix well again  n set aside.

On your fire goes the masa pan(wandda akeyin usual masa) add oil into all the holes and wait to heat up.
    If yayi zafi,now u get a 🥄now cube out some portions and put into all the holes,do not use wuta dayawa woo,cos the back can burn easily kuma cikin bayyi ba.

When you see that the sides are getting golden brown,now you turn the other side too.
When both sides are done,YOUR MASA IS READY.

Serve your own way and enjoy..

          Recipe by dija.

You know am a foodie*wink