He walks inside and Ella shuts the door behind him. "How did your session go today?"

"Good, we got a lot done today. Which I'm excited about." He grabs her hand and pulls her against him. "I missed you."

She smiles and wraps her arms around his neck. "I missed you too. But I'm glad you guys got work done. Any word for Louis?"

He shakes his head. "No, not yet." He hugs her tightly around the waist and kisses her forehead. "But I'm sure we'll hear from him soon."

Ella grabs his hands and kisses his cheek. "You know, it's almost summer time..."

"Ah yes, good ol summer time! I can't believe it's only April though..."

Ella steps away, still holding onto his hands, and leads him to the bedroom. "I know. It feels like it should already be summer but nope!"

They enter her bedroom and she releases his hands. "Cmon lets get ready for bed."

Niall swiftly takes off his jeans and shirt, leaving himself in just boxers. Ella walks over to the dresser.

"What time do you have to be at work?" Niall asks as he climbs into bed.

"8:30am," Ella groans and pulls out her clothes for the morning for work.

"Ugh, so damn early." Niall lays down and makes room for Ella. He promises to himself to get Ella a bigger bed eventually.

"Yeah I know." She lays the clothes on a chair and starts taking off her sweatpants and T-shirt. She quickly goes to lay down beside Niall.

He pulls the blanket over them and wraps his arms around her. "I might have to leave in like two weeks. I'm not sure, but if I remember correctly, I have to leave for LA in two weeks."

"Ohhh," she replies and kisses his cheek. "Hopefully by then Louis gives us an answer."

He presses her against his body and rubs her Lower back. "I'm sure he will babe. Louis will not keep us waiting forever."

Ella runs her finger along his bicep and wraps her leg around him. "I guess..."

Niall leans his head in and softly kisses her. "Don't worry about it, love. Okay? I don't want you stressed out. Okay babe?"

Ella nods. He kisses her again, deepening the kiss. Ella kisses him back, wrapping her arm around his neck. Their mouths molding into each other perfectly. Niall grabs her sides and rolls over ontop of her. She immediately wraps both legs around his waist. Niall breaks away from her lips only to trace tiny kisses down her neck.

"Niall..." she breathes out and she feels him making his way down to her collarbone. He pauses and looks up at her. She looks wrecked already. He smirks and softly bites her collarbone. She squirms as expected.

"Babe," Niall says just as his phone started to ring. "For fuck's sake!" He groans out and rolls off her.

Ella breathes out and rubs her face. Niall reaches over and grabs his phone from the nightstand.

"Hello?" He says annoyed.

"Sorry if I interrupted something but it's louis. I need to speak you two tomorrow evening."