She didn't understand why the boy didn't speak at all even after she keeps on talking to him, asking him questions. Then all of a sudden, a small dent form on his cheeks, she frowned at the sight of it then reach up poking it.

He sucked in a breath at the feel of her touch. His whole body was tense expecting the burning sensation to start. No. No.

He almost pushed her away in defence but... nothing happened. The little angel frowned and he didn't like that at all.

She poked his cheeks again and he realised for the first time he is not repelled by someone's touch.

She pouts, "I like your smile"

Smile?

He wants to give her want she wants. He wants to make his little angel happy.

His... That's right. The little angel belongs to him.

Her eyes lit up in excitement as his smile reappears, the dents on his cheeks deeper this time, she can't help but giggle and clap her hands.

He really want to tell her that he really like her smile too but when he open his mouth to do that, his voice won't come out. It hasn't for a long time. Before he was happy he can't but now it frustrates him. He can't talk to her.

Then all of a sudden, her smile drops and his followed right away. Is it because he cannot talk? He wants to tell her to smile again.

He reached up with a frown and touch her cheek like she did his.

Her smile was back at that but it doesn't last because it quickly falls again.

He tilt his head trying to figure out what's wrong.

"I have to go" she said suddenly, that's when he felt something like a jolt in his chest.

Then, he realised the voices started come back, starting with low whisper, getting louder with time. Making him panic.

He shook his head furiously, not wanting her to go. She doesn't understand that he can't protect her if she goes out of there.

The girl rubbed her chest where it hurts. She doesn't understand why he shook his head no but she have to go. She wants to stay in her room before wakes up. She wants to finish her homework then sleep as soon as possible because she doesn't want to stay awake while her uncle climbs on her bed. He acts weird when he does so. He said that good girls sleep with their daddies even though he is not her daddy. It feels weird and she doesn't like it.

She got up, clenching her fist, wanting to stay but she shook her head, "I will come back tomorrow. Don't go anywhere okay!"

The boy shook his head, refusing to let her go but he can't move, he can already hear them what if they see him? Tears welled up in frustration.

"I will ask my uncle if we can keep you!" she said and waved a hand at him before she disappeared into the light.

His little angel left him. He cowers back into the small space, shaking in fear, hoping he can disappear too. Will he ever get to be free?

Will his little angel really come back? But what if they caught her too because of him?

No. She belongs to him now and it is his job to protect her.

His head was filled with a different kind of rage at the thought of them finding her.

He won't let that happen. He will wipe them all out.

__________________________________________

Cast-

Theo James as Kane Dohner

Lily Collins as Amalin Duncan

___________________________________________

A/N: Heya:) what do you think about the prologue ;]

Leave a comment and do share if you enjoy^^