Chapter 11 - Getting to know you

Start from the beginning

I scrunched my nose and bent down to slip on my doll shoes. "Alright, princess."

"What did you call me??"

"Prince----aahh!!" I exclaimed when I was swept off my feet.

"Sshh! You're too noisy," Luhan tells me as he carried me out of the door.

"Well will you put me down please?"

He laughed and lowered his arms and I jumped down. I huffed and sent him a weak glare as I fixed the skirt of my uniform.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him as we started to walk our way out.

"The rooftop."

-----------

Luhan drove past the school gate and then parked his car in a reserved area. Twelve parking spots are reserved and Luhan parked in one of them. I believe those twelve spots are for their group. See what popularity can do these days?

Before I could even take my seatbelt off, Luhan already did and which made our hands touched. The contact made my cheeks flush red.

"Thanks," I muttered.

"Stay there," he told me and my brows furrowed in confusion.

Why should I stay in here?

He got out of the car and run all the way around just to open my door.

"You know that I can open the door by myself, right?" I told him as he helped me get off his car.

"I know that," he replied, shutting the door behind me.

"Then you don't have to open the car door for me," I said. "Or help me out."

"I know I don't have to because I do know that you know how to... but I still want to," he said and closed the door.

My cheeks started to heat up again.

"You're only saying that because you do not want to be called a princess," I snickered but he just sighed.

"You rascal," he growled and pinched my nose.

"Ah!" I exclaimed and harshly pried his hand off. "My nose!" I whined.

"Quickly, Jihyun!" he laughed and jogged his way inside the building.

I just sighed with a little roll of my eyes. I held onto both straps of my bag and just walked inside, ignoring what he said.

He was there standing waiting for me. "Are you alright? Are you still sleepy?" He asked as I got to his side.

"Of course not. Why would you ask?"

"You move too slow."

"Because it is too early!" I whined. "Look around you, do you see any students?" I asked.

He looked around. The whole building is empty and our voices echoed loudly across the hallways.

"It is still two hours and thirty minutes before classes even start."