Chapter 11 - Getting to know you

Start from the beginning

I placed the pancakes on a big plate in a pleasing position then placed it on the dining table. Then I got two smaller plates for Luhan and I, the forks and the syrup.

"Mmmm~~ Something smells delicous!"

I turned my head to Luhan but my eyes doubled in size and my jaw dropped open from what I saw.

Holy... cow...

Luhan is walking towards me with only his school pants on. He is totally naked on top. I unconsciously bit my lip when my eyes trailed down to his perfectly carved abs. He was drying his hair with the towel hung around his shoulders. The water that was trickling down from his still wet hair made everything more hot.

Jihyun, you pervert!!

"Jihyun? Are you alright?"

My head snapped back to the plates and my fave was burning hit. "O-Of course," I answered with my back facing him.

But it surprised me when he walked towards me and went beside me. He leaned in to sniff the aroma of the pancakes but the smell of his freshly bathed body was the one filling my senses.

>~<

"The pancakes smell good," he hummed and turned to me with a smile but I looked away.

"Y-Yeah... Thanks," I muttered and gathered up the courage to face him. "Let's eat."

I'll just pretend that I did not see anything heavenly....

What am I thinking?!

"Aish! Just eat Jihyun! Eat!" I thought.

----------

"Come on Jihyun, let's go," Luhan called me. He was already wearing his shoes in the doorway while I am still sitting on the couch.

I looked at the wall clock and it reads 6:15 A.M. The alarm clock would start ringing and wake the rest up in fifteen minutes.

"Already? Don't you think that it is still too early?" I asked him. "Shouldn't we wait for the others to get up first?" I added.

"You ask too much questions," he said and chuckled afterwards.

"Well you still aren't telling me why we are going to school this early."

"I wanted to bring you to my favorite spot in school."

He wants to bring me to his favorite spot in school?

"Why?" I asked.

"You will know later on," he answered and walked over me to pull me off the couch. "Let's go before the others wake up."

"Why should we leave before they wake up?"

"Aish," he hissed and ruffled my hair.

"Hey! You're messing my hair!" I whined.

"It's already curly," he tells me and proceeds on ruffling it again. "Wear your shoes quickly!"