Chapter 10 - Forever Enemies

Start from the beginning

Chanyeol turned to look at his friends. "What time?" He asked.

"Dismissal," Baekhyun answered. 

"Dissmissal, Mr. Go," said Chanyeol. Mr. Go started to move his mouse around again and entered something in the keyboard.

They all saw a girl enter the bathroom and head inside one of the cubicles.

"Jihyun..." Baekhyun uttered.

In a minute, she appeared on the screen once more. They all watched her as she washed her hands. Then when she was finished and was about to open the door when a group of girls came in. They can tell that they were having some sort of conversation but they were all taken aback when the one in front looked like she was shouting and slapped Jihyun.

"Please pause it," said Chanyeol. Mr. Go did what he was told and paused the video. They all examined the face of the girl who slapped her then Baekhyun gasped.

"Minna..." he muttered.

"Continue the video, Mr. Go," said Chanyeol.

They watched as Jihyun got beaten up by the group of girls and they watched them leave the restroom as well.

Baekhyun curled his hands up into fists as he tried to control his anger.

"Thank you Mr. Go," Luhan said.

"You're welcome," the guard replied. "Do you want me to report this to Principal Park? What that girl did to your friend was definitely wrong," he added.

"It's fine Mr. Go. They'll handle it," said Chanyeol and the guard gave off a small nod.

They exited the Security room and headed up the stairs. Once they reached the hallways they all stopped when Baekhyun did. The four turned to him and saw the serious yet disappointed look on his face. They all knew why.

"It was Minna..." Baekhyun muttered in disbelief. "I-I never thought she could... Knowing Minna, she would never hurt any person. She looked so kind out of all the girls I have dated... Maybe I don't know her enough."

Chanyeol sighed and walked up to his friend. "You couldn't be that serious about her, Baek. You could just go ahead and break up with her and find someone new to play with like you always do," Chanyeol told Baekhyun.

The latter sighed. "I... I don't know... I... I already liked Minna," he stated but his tone was unsure.

"I can say that. She is the girl you lasted so long with," Lay adds.

"Then what are you going to do about it? I thought that you wouldn't let this just slip away," Chen says.

"Well maybe Baekhyun could just talk to his girlfriend," Luhan spoke then turned to the latter. "Am I right, Baekhyun?"

"Maybe," Baekhyun uttered. "I would break up with her," he told them with a stern tone. He meant it.

Lay chuckled, "You are really unpredictable sometimes, Baekhun."

Chanyeol frowned. "Minna's one hot chick, Baekhyun. And you already said it yourself that you like her. Why do you have to break up with her if all she just did was beat up Jihyun?" He asked. "You could just talk to her about this and tell her to fix her attitude towards Jihyun."

Mr. Popular [On-Going]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara