Chapter Twelve

The Lucky One

Chapter Twelve

-Taylor-

"What do you think?" I ask Ali after she helps zip up my dress. I'm wearing a red skin tight dress with a pair of black heels. Just something simple for dinner. However, Ed told me to bring comfy clothes for after with means he planned something else to do after dinner. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's some childish activity because I know we would both enjoy it no matter what age it's for.

Ali smiles at me as I look in the mirror, "You look beautiful, as always, Taylor."

"Thank you," I say and give her a small hug. I was a little worried about leaving her here even though my security guards will be right outside the hotel doors. And, I'm letting her order whatever she wants from room service so she's not hungry. I hear the food here is amazing. "Remember my security guards are right outside the door and you can order whatever from room service, okay?"

"Taylor, I'll be fine," she says with a laugh and an eye roll. I know I'm worrying over nothing but, she's my little sister, and I'm her guardian. I have to take care of her and make sure she's safe. I give her another hug and walk into the small living room.

Of course, we booked a suite.

Ed's waiting there for me and I see his jaw drop. I laugh and give him a kiss, hoping Ali isn't watching us. "You look beautiful," he whisper in my ear.

"And you look handsome," I say and grab his hand. "We'll see you soon Ali!"

"Bye, Ali!" Ed says. I grab my back with an extra change of clothes and we leave for our dinner reservation. I have a concert tomorrow so we can't be out too late or my manager will be very mad at me for not getting enough sleep. Actually, I'll be mad at myself if I don't get enough sleep.

I have to make sure the show that thousands of fans paid for is as good as the last one.

"Keep her safe," I tell my security guards once we're outside of the room and they nod their heads. They know how important it is to make sure Ali is completely safe.

"Now, where are we off too?" I ask and Ed gives me a sly smile.

"Wonderland."

"Quoting my songs now?" I ask with a laugh and see Ed's cheeks turn a little pinker. Hey, here's the one quoting my songs. We go to the back door where my driver is already waiting. We climb into the car but, I'm a little hesitant leaving Ali in a strange city she's never been to before.

I mean, of course she won't even be leaving the hotel room, but I'm still nervous. Ed holds my hand the whole way to the restaurant which calms me down.

Everything will be fine.

The car pulls up to one of the fanciest restaurants I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of them. Maybe it's just because I'm with the man of my dreams, but, it is. He, being the gentleman he is, make sure he opens the door for me and helps me out of the car.

I swear, I don't deserve him.

"How did you find this place?" I ask with a smile, feeling like a little kid at Christmas. He shrugs with another sly smile. I look at him curiously but he says nothing. We walk in and they immediately sit us, even though we are ten minutes early. Both Ed and I hate being late for anything even though we both do it quite often.

"Can you at least give me a hint on where we're going after this?" I ask and bat my eyes, hoping he'll tell me.

Ed shakes his head, "Nope."

I groan and take a look at the menu. Literally, everything sounds good and, as hungry as I am, I could probably eat all of it. I look at Ed and laugh silently knowing he's thinking the same thing. The waitor comes and I end up just ordering a pasta, Ed doing the same.

I know he prefers pizza.

We sit there for about an hour after our food arives just eating and talking. It's the most relaxed I've felt since tour started. Don't get me wrong, tour is amazing, but sometimes it can be a little overwhelming. I need off days where I can just sit and chat and not worry about if I'll mess up the next song.

"That was amazing, Ed, thank you," I say once we are walking out of the restaurant and to the car which is already out front. "Now, can you tell me where we're going?"

"You'll see when we get there. You brought comfy clothes, right?" Ed asks with a smile. I slowly nod my head and look at him.

What is he up to?

After a few minutes of being in the car, I notice we're entering a parking lot to an arcade game place. I laugh and notice a conecting building is for rock climbing.

He is such a little kid.

The driver pulls up and we get out with our extra clothing in hand. I'm not going to lie, this all sounds like a lot of fun. I guess that makes me a little kid, as well. "I didn't book out the place because I know you like being surrounded by kids," Ed says as he grabs my hand with his.

"Well, I have to since I'm with you all the time," I say with a laugh. He laughs as well but I can tell his cheeks turn a little pinker.

Oh, Ed.

We open the doors and I see a bunch of laughing, happy little kids. This is for sure going to be a perfect way to end the night. As long as there isn't a ton of screaming, of course. I can't go deaf for my concert tomorrow.

I look at Ed and smile.

I don't deserve him.

---

Hey guys!!

So, it's been a minute since I've last updated.  I'm honestly so so sorry about that.  But, happy new year!!  It's 2018 and one of my goals is to update somewhat regularly.  High school is a ton of work but I'm going to try my best.

Also, I officially decided that reputation is my favorite album.

Thanks for reading!  If you enjoyed please comment your favorite part!

xoxo