Chapter One

The Lucky One

Chapter One

May 5, 2015

-Taylor-

"Thank you, Tokyo!" I scream into the microphone before dancing off of the stage as Shake It Off ends. The first show of the 1989 World Tour is now finished and I've never felt more energetic. The whole crew and I are going to a restaurant to celebrate including my little family. There's Ed, my fiance, and Ali, my little sister.

So much has happened in the last year. Ali came to live with me and there's the whole thing that happened with Calvin Harris. But, really, that just made my bond with Ali, and with Ed, stronger. Ed and I didn't date for long at all but, on Ali's birthday, August 13, he proposed for me. We're going to wait a while until we have the wedding.

My album was released in October of 2015 called "1989." It has been very successful and I'm now on tour for it. Ed and I decided to wait until after my tour is finished to really think about the wedding. We're just happy to be together and know nothing will come in the way of our relationship. "Great show, Taylor!" Ed says grabbing me around my waist.

"Thanks, Ed," I say and steal a kiss before going over to my dressing room. Ali's in there, waiting for me and I give her a hug. I remember telling her the news that she was going to come on tour with me. She was ecstatic! Thankfully, Ed's here to take her around the city while I prepare for my show.

Ali says, "That was great, Tay! You're a great performer."

"Thanks, sis," I say and kiss the top of her head. I make her leave, however, so I can change into some comfy clothes. After a show, all you want to do is relax. Don't get me wrong, performing is great, but it also takes a lot out of you.

I pick out a pair of black leggings and one of Ed's hoodies which is oversized on me since it's a men's hoodie. If only I could say he gave it to me but he didn't. I kind of stole it but he doesn't mind. "That was great!" one of my dancers say once I've stepped out of my dressing room.

"I know! The crowd was great! I love playing in Tokyo," I say with a smile. I'll be playing another show here tomorrow. Seeing how energetic the crowd was makes me excited for the next show.

"Nice hoodie," I hear Ed say as he starts to approach me. I blush as he gives me a kiss making Ali to pretend to gag. That makes me smile and kiss him even more to get on her nerves. Ah, the joys of having a little sister.

Ali says, "Stop it, please. Not in front of the children!"

Ed and I look and her and laugh. I grab her hand since we have to meet at the restaurant in ten minutes. That's when our reservation is. The whole thing is being closed down since there is so many of us. There's a bar side but also a restaurant part so Ali is allowed to come with us. "Taylor!" I hear my best friend say from behind me once we've started walking to the car.

"Selena!" I say and turn around to give her a hug. Selena agreed to come on tour with me, as well. But, she's only coming for the two Tokyo shows. Then, she has her own career to work on since she's coming out with an album later this year. And, of course, she can't be too far away from her boyfriend, Jack.

Selena says, "You were incredible! And the crowd was amazing."

"Thank you," I say and give her another hug. It's nice having so many supportive people by my side while I'm touring. It's always great to have supportive people by your side. "Come on or we'll be late for our reservations," I joke.

Some of the dancers come up to me and we share kind words. This is how it always is after the first few shows. Well, if it was a good show. The dancers are some of the best ones I've ever known. They really made the show come alive.