Chapter Eleven

The Lucky One

Chapter Eleven

-Ali-

We've been on the road for a month now and Taylor finally has a day off meaning I can hang out with her. I don't get to hang out with her a lot when she's on tour because it's like a concert every single night. But, today, she doesn't have anything to do relating to work. Besides writing songs but she's always doing that. That doesn't feel like work to her.

"I was thinking this afternoon and early morning we can hang out and go to the mall," Taylor suggests. "And maybe in the evening, Ed and I can hang out."

"Sounds good to me," Ed says and I nod.

Okay, I might be a little selfish saying this but I didn't like that plan just for the simple fact that I wanted to hang out with Taylor. Sure, she hasn't seen Ed as much either, but she's my sister. But, it's her day off and she can do what she wants. I'm not going to ruin the time I have with her about the time I won't have with her. "Okay, so I'll go get ready and we can leave," Taylor tells me and goes into the bathroom to change.

Since I was already ready to leave, I go by the door and scroll through instagram. I like to lurk on Taylor's fans and see them go crazy.

It's so funny.

Taylor comes downstairs ten minutes later and kisses Ed before coming by me to leave. Her driver is already outside the hotel, in the back. It's always safe to leave the back way so no one spots where we're staying. Her driver takes us to the mall and drops us off where it's not too busy which is really hard to find in a mall.

It's busy everywhere.

"Where to first?" Taylor asks and I shrug. She laughs, grabs my hand, and leads me to wherever her heart desires. Which, a few minutes later, I find out is Starbucks.

The girl has to have her coffee as soon as possible.

I laugh once I see the green logo and get in line with Taylor. She orders her usual coffee while I decide on a Passion Tea. Taylor tries to keep her head low so people don't notice her. We are kind of in the middle of the mall which means hundreds of people can see her. Someone will for sure notice her but let's hope they respect her privacy.

We grab our drinks as soon as they're done and head towards Nordstorm to see if we can find anything to buy. It was the closest place to the Starbucks and we saw some people pointing towards telling and taking pictures meaning they weren't real fans

If it was a fan, they would have came up to Taylor and taken a picture with her that way. It's never okay to take a picture of someone you don't know. Especially if you can tell they are trying to not be noticed.

It's just rude.

We spend some time in there but end of not finding much so we decide to look at another store. For the next few hours we go in and out of store but end up not buying a thing. "Well that was a fail," I say with a laugh.

Taylor nods and asks, "Wanna get some lunch?"

"Sure," I say. Her drivers pulls up where he dropped us off earlier that morning. Taylor and I both decide on bringing home some McDonalds because why not? We order stuff for ourselves, Ed, and Taylor's driving because that's just the type of person Taylor is. She honestly treats everyone she works with so kindly.

In ten minutes we're back home, hoping to surprise Ed with food. Taylor thinks he probably ate already but he loves food so he'll definetely eat the burger we got him. Usually Taylor eats pretty healthy (for the most part) but that doesn't mean she doesn't like her fast food. As soon as we get home, she runs to the kitchen, sits down, and pops a French fry into her mouth.

Ed walks in and grins at us while we eat. "We got something for you too," I say and motion for him to look into the bag.

He pulls out his burger and fries with the biggest smile every.

The way to a man's heart is for sure food, I think with a laugh.

I check my food as I eat and realize how different my life is. I honestly don't have any friends that I can text whenever I want. My old friends from Rhode Island and I still check up on each other but it's not the same. I don't go to a regular school so I don't know anyone from Nashville, where I now live. Well, besides him of course.

Don't mention his name, Ali.

Don't think about him, Ali.

Thinking about him will only make me miss him and that won't help since I practically traveling the world with Taylor. But, it is really cool going and seeing all of these places that I've never been too before.

Worth not having any friends?

Tough question.

Tough because I have no clue what the answer to it is. Taylor's bodyguards are going to stand outside the hotel room while Ed and Taylor go out tonight. I do need some time completely by myself so I'm happy I can be alone but also have them there so I'm safe. And Taylor and Ed finally get to spend some time together.

It's a win/ win for everyone.

Of course, I'll miss Taylor and Ed. And, I do wish we could all have a chill night together. But, they need to spend some time together. It's not like I won't be safe or anything.

I'm going to use some face masks I bought and watch Netflix. Taylor made sure there are a ton of snacks and I'm allowed to order whatever I want from room service.

Tonight is going to be a me night.

---

Hey guys!

Again, I'm so sorry the updates have been inconsistent.  High school is getting more intense now but I promise to try and update once a week.  I might try updating on Sunday's but we shall see.  Thank you so much for 24k reads on Lil Sis!  That means so much to me.  And, I can't believe that this has almost 1000 reads!  That's insane, thank you so so much!

Have you listened to reputation?  It is so good and I love it so much ahhh.  If you have a favorite song, leave it in the comments!  I have a ton but I Did Something Bad is a good one.

Thanks for reading!  Remember to vote if you liked it and leave a comment with your favorite part :)

xoxo