"Well, you'll have to keep looking. Nate just promised me a tour."

"Oh! Of the office. I'll come with." Charlie grabs Nate's other hand and begins leading us but Jessica is upset for some reason because her already shrill voice keeps getting louder.

"No, I wanna see your Spectator, not hers. Sorry, Charlie." Jessica takes Nate's hand from Charlie and begins forcing him away from her. I laugh at their childish behavior. Nate keeps holding on my hand as Jessica leads us away. "Ooh, is that a Hellman-Chang table? Ahh! Hmph!" Nate and I are in shock as Jessica runs off clutching her hands to her chest to keep her dress from falling down.

"Well, this just got interesting."

"Come on I want to introduce you to some of my friends." I let Nate lead me over to some of his coworkers who couldn't believe Nate even knew me.

"Archibald, I know you said you knew some important people, but you never said you knew Ella Bass. You are beautiful and I'm not going to lie I loved your SI shoot." I've gotten used to people only thinking me as an object, but it doesn't' mean I'm okay with it.

"I hope you were more impressed with my business skills and charity work than my modeling." The two men grow silent. "I mean I know the Sport's Illustrated Swimsuit is more entreating for you than children's relief network or Domestic Violence Help centers, but I like to think I offer the world more than a great ass." Nate is beaming with joy.

"I told you guys she's different than what everyone says she is."

"You were right Archibald this one is a spitfire. The only thing that surprises me is that she agreed to be your date." Nate's friends tease him. They continue to tell me work jokes and the crazy things they've seen on the job.

"Nathanial what a surprise to see you with my sister of all people."

"Chuck, it's good to see you." I hug Chuck and he kisses my temple.

"What are you two doing here together?"

Well, um it's not what you think me..."

"Nate is dating a woman here and she doesn't want their relationship to go public and I agreed to help make her jealous by being his date."

"And that's all?" Chuck raises his eyebrow at the two of us.

"Chuck if you want to ask something go ahead and ask it." I tease.

"Okay. Nathanial, are you sleeping with my sister." Nate has to pat my back as I begin to choke. Chuck smirks at my reaction. "I rest my case."

"You rest nothing because other than that one kisses we haven't done anything."

"Yet sister. You two haven't done anything yet and..."

"Let's do this." Penelope shows up out of nowhere and gets all in Nate's face. He averts her actions and she falls into the arms of one of the waiters.

"Penelope! What did I tell you about consorting with the help? You're dismissed." I hear Blair order and I can't help but laugh at the weirdness of this night.

"What place do you work at Nate?" I joke.

"Apparently, a crazy place." A glass is clinked and we see a woman calling everyone to attention.

__________________________________
"I know the night's still young and the bar's still open. But I wanted to take a moment to thank everybody for coming. It means so much to me to know that if a bomb went off right this second, New York media would be over." We all laughed at her joke.