(EXTRA) When Tsuna Isn't Home

EXTRA: When Tsuna Isn't Home
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Remember Chapter 18.5 (2) and 19?

Byaku-chan! Let's use our magical ultimate power of the most ultimate move that ever existed in the whole entire universe.

Byakuran: WOAH! Explosions! Waku waku~

The most powerful and can defeat any antagonist attack!

Byakuran: The ultimate attack! "FLASHBACK! NOT REALLY PROGRESSING THE STORY LET'S GO TO THE FILLER ATTACK!!!"

===============================

"Tsuna."

"Reborn-san? What is it?" Tsuna asked. Reborn approached Tsuna and turns his head to Dino. "This is what's important."

"...Huh?" Dino looked at them in shock and confusion.

"What are you talking about? Reborn-san?" Tsuna asks as Reborn jumped onto his shoulder. "Let's go somewhere quiet Tsuna."

"Okay..." Tsuna said. "Well, we'll be going now. Dino-san. Good bye."

Tsuna left with Reborn and left a confused Dino in the hospital. "R-Reborn!?" Dino called. "What did you mean by that!!?"

==================================
Reborn took Tsuna's time from home, leaving Mukuro.

"Hey Tsuna."

"What is it Reborn-san?" Tsuna asked. The two of them still walking to the park.

"Since you're here, and Maman is out shopping. Who's with Mukuro." Reborn asked.

"Oh, I called Chikusa-san and Ken-san to take care of Mukuro while I'm gone." Tsuna answered innocently.

"Oh boy."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Mukuro-sama, how are you?"

"Hm? Chikusa, it is surprise to see you here."

"The Vongola kid asked us to see you."

"Hm.."

"Mukuro-sama!" A cheerful voice called. A tail practically wagging on his rear.

"Ah, Ken." Mukuro acknowledged.

"Ah Byon!" Ken suddenly pointed his finger to a girl. "What is she doing here, Byon!?"

"Ken." Chikusa started and put a hand on his shoulder.

"That is a stupid question."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Hmm...How do we make porridge?" Ken questioned. The Sawada household's kitchen was in their hands. Oh lords, let's pray it won't get burnt down.

"Let's try and find a recipe book first." Chikusa suggested. "We don't wanna wing it and decide how we make it on our own."

"Oh come on, Kakipi!" Ken pouted. "How hard can it be?"

"What's gonna be hard, is when we're down burning down the kitchen, we won't have the money to pay the Vongola back."

Ken growled and started to argue with Chikusa. Which he could just shrug in response and sigh.

"This is for Mukuro-sama!" Ken said. "The brat shouldn't mind!"

"Well Mukuro-sama might mind." Chikusa countered, causing Ken to shiver.

"Ugh!" Ken slammed his fist on the kitchen counter. "Then how are we suppose to make something nice for Mukuro-sama!"