#26 - The Sky's Pain

Chapter 26 - The Sky's Pain
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Previously...

"H-He's...not with us anymore." This caused everyone to frown.

"..We're sorry.." Yamamoto frowned. Everyone bowed their heads and closed their eyes.

"No, it's fine.." Tsuna smiles. "You guys didn't know and.."

"..." Hiroshi remains silent, knowing what Tsuna was about to say next. The reason, the reason why Hiroshi disliked him in past.

"It's my fault he's not here anymore.."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Continuation...

============================

"What...?" Gokudera says in confusion. "What could you have done?"

"I..." Tsuna takes a deep breath. Suddenly, he could feel Hiroshi's hand on his shoulder. "I..left him."

"You left him?"

"Y-Yeah..." Tsuna nods. "Hiroshi and I were six years old and Natsu was five..What happened was..."

===========================
Flashback,

The Sawada family was having a picnic at the local park. Hiroshi was with Iemitsu, getting Ice cream. Nana was preparing the picnic.

"Okay, Natsu. Let's play hide n' seek." Tsuna says. "If you find Tsuna-nii, you'll get a big surprise, because it's your birthday, Tsuna-nii prepared something special!" Tsuna then runs off.

"Oh, and don't go to far okay! We only get to play in this area!"

"Okay! Tsuna-nii!" Natsu waves at his brother with a huge grin, excited for the surprise. Natsu goes to a nearby tree and starts to count, starting from one. The two decided that Natsu would count from one to ten.

"One..."

Tsuna giggles. He was hiding fairly close. Natsu would be able to find him easily. Tsuna also counted along with Natsu, just be sure. After ten seconds.

The hunt is on.

After a while, Tsuna sat in confusion. It has been a few minutes and Natsu still hasn't found him. Tsuna was literally on the next two trees from the tree Natsu was counting. Tsuna got worried and stood up to take a peek.

Seeing nothing, he moves away from his hiding place. "Natsu! Natsu!" Tsuna calls loudly, but no response. Tsuna didn't like the way his heart beat. It was painful, worry, and so much more. He ran around the area, calling Natsu's name.

"Natsu! Natsu! Where are you!?" He started to panic even more.

"Tsuna?"

Tsuna felt his heart stop, his mind getting blurry and confused. He turned around to see Iemitsu and Hiroshi.

"Where's Natsu?" Hiroshi asks.

"I..."
=============================

"After that, our dad sent a search party. We couldn't stop. Each and every day and night we would try to find Natsu. After six months...We still couldn't find him, so..."

"Dad and I had a grudge on Tsuna, blaming him for Natsu's death." Hiroshi admits, clenching his fist.

"Hiro-nii..."

"And because of that...Our dad blackmailed Tsuna."

"What!?"

"..." Tsuna remained quiet.