#10.5 - GET ALONG!

Chapter 10.5 - GET ALONG!

+++++++++++++++++++
Previously...

Tsuna gulped, but suddenly had a thought. "F-Fine..I'll take you to my brother..."

"Huh? HAHA! What a boy!" The man laughed. "A second ago you were going about protecting your brother and now you're willing to sell him out?!"

Tsuna stayed silent, he had a plan after all.

"You're a good boy." The man smiled. The man then pulled the knife away and turns it the other way. He uses the knife's handle to nudge Tsuna's back.

"Lead me to him."

+++++++++++++++++++
Continuation...

===================
"Hibari! Stop!" Hiroshi screamed, while barely dodging Hibari's movements.

"You move well." HIbari said. "But not fast enough!"

"OW!" Hiroshi yelled in pain when a Tonfa hit his cheek. "Goddammit..." Hiroshi cursed.

Hiroshi looks at Gokudera and Yamamoto who were leaning on the walls. They look exhausted as hell.

I have to get them outta here and myself too.. Hiroshi thought. He backs away from Hibari and raised his fist again. Where's Reborn when you need him.

"You're movements are sloppy." Hibari said.

"Huh?"

"Hn." Hibari charged once again at Hiroshi and raised his Tonfa. Hiroshi barely managed to dodge when he slides over to his right and almost slipped. Hibari spins his tonfa and sways it to his left, hitting Hiroshi.

"Argh!" Hiroshi tumbled back and held his cheek. How the hell are we suppose to escape when we're dealing with this monster!?

"Hn." Hibari smirked. "This is why little animals shouldn't wander into some carnivore's territory."

"There we go again with your weird view of human society!" Hiroshi yelled.

"The world is made up of Herbivores and Carnivores. It is indeed a fact."

"We're not those kinds of animals dude!"

"Hn."

"OW!" Hiroshi fell to the ground when Hibari hit him on the face again. "That's hurts, you know!"

"This." Hibari pinches Hiroshi's wounds.

"S-STOP! IT HURTS!" Hiroshi screams.

"G-Get away from Juudaime!" Gokudera managed to yell, while trying to crawl over to him.

"H-Hiroshi.." Yamamoto called, also trying to reach for Hiroshi.

"This is what your brother feels everyday." Hibari pointed out and pinched harder. Hiroshi's eyes widened. Hibari lets go of Hiroshi and looked away. "Now you know what he physically feels everyday."

"T-Tsuna-sama..." Gokudera whispered.

"Tsuna..."

Hiroshi stayed silent and clicked his tongue. He didn't want to hear about his brother at all, and why does Hibari care? Hiroshi questioned.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door softly. Everyone turned to the door, which the knob was turning slowly. When the door opened, they never expected to see this.

++++++++++++++++++++

"Tsuna-sama!" Gokudera yelled and was about to stand and run to him.

"Don't move." The man said, bringing the knife up to Tsuna's throat. "If you dare to move, then I'll take his life."