#25 - The Sky Brothers

Chapter 25 - The Sky Brothers
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Previously...

"Five."

What should we do!?

"Four."

There's no way we can make this choice!

"Three."

All of this is messed up!

"...Two."

Stop, please! Don't do this!

"One-"

"STOP!" Everyone paused and turns to the school gate. Angelo lowers the knife to see an unexpected guest. He had brown hair like Hiroshi, Had a face like Hiroshi, but had caramel brown eyes.

"Tsuna?"

"I'm the Sky Arcobaleno!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Continuation...

=============================

"..."

Nobody could say a word, nor move. Hibari crossed his arms and looked down. A tiny smile dawning his face. Mukuro's eyes widened in shock. Did he hear right? Tsuna was the...Sky Arcobaleno. Mukuro knew Tsuna was involved in the mafia somehow, but being the Sky Arcobaleno. It..surprised him.

Hiroshi couldn't even process anything more. His brain was flooded so much, it overflowed. This was supposed to be a battle for the rings, and it suddenly came to this!

The first to speak, was Angelo.

"So it wasn't the older brother...It was younger one."

Tsuna could already tell Angelo wanted proof through his eyes. He took a deep breath and reached for his pocket. Nobody wanted to believe it was him. They hoped it was all a joke, but...it all shattered. Tsuna raises his hand to show an orange pacifier, wrapped in chains.

"Mammon chains..." Mammon mutters.

Tsuna takes the chains off, showing the pacifier's bright orange glow. Suddenly, all the other pacifiers glowed too. Reborn's glowed, Colonnello's glowed, even Mammon's. Mammon grabbed his pacifier, shock to see it was glowing, even though it was wrapped in chains. The chains broke, causing Mammon shriek.

"T-This is it!" Angelo beamed. "Magnifico!"

"NOW!"

"What?!"

Suddenly, Bel's strings retrieved Lambo away from Angelo. The panicked Angelo looked at the culprit.

"Ushishishi..." Bel threw Lambo to Gokudera, who catches him safely. The Varia stood up with Xanxus and ran in front of Hiroshi's family. Levi's Parabolas blocked Angelo's view. Lussuria laughed and puts his knee metal knee on. Squalo walks to Xanxus' side with his sword ready to strike.

"Boss."

"I know."

"Ushishishi.." Bel laughed, looking at Mammon. "Mammon, you should go with them."

"W-Wha..?"

"I'll help you guys out." Dino suddenly steps up with whip, and somehow, Romario had arrived to aid them as well. Ken and Chikusa also stepped up.

"We have to make sure Mukuro-sama escapes safely.." Chikusa says, showing his yo-yo.

"Let's do this, Kakipi!"

"Xanxus..?" Hiroshi questioned.

"Get outta here, you scums." Xanxus growled, pulling out his twin pistols.