#31 - Lifted

Chapter 31 - Lifted
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Many people gathered in the same room. Sobs could be heard throughout the day.

"Nana.." Iemitsu calls. Nana continued to cry her heart out. Iemitsu takes her into his arms lovingly and rubs her back.

Gokudera, Yamamoto and Ryohei knelt down in front of Tsuna's photo. Their eyes all closed and they remained silent. Kyoko and Haru sitting down and crying. Bianchi standing outside, remaining quiet.

Mukuro and Hibari didn't show up, but they all knew what they were going through. Chrome appeared with I-pin and Lambo. All huddled up and crying silently.

And surprisingly. Angelo and Maro showed up. Nobody questioned them, and they let them enter. Angelo and Maro kneel down beside the others, praying.

And outside...

"Oi..." Reborn calls. "Hiroshi."

"What?"

"..."

"He...He was the only brother I have left...The curse was literally just lifted from him!" Hiroshi shouts in anger, slamming his fist to an electric post. "He just got free from death and he just passes after that!!?"

"..."

"It isn't fair!!" Hiroshi screams. Hiroshi takes deep breaths and relaxed. "You know where I'll be."

"..." Reborn looks back at the Sawada household, his fedora covering his expression. He takes a deep breath and jumps away from the house. "...We'll find them, Tsuna."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Hmm.." A man hums. "Good job out there!"

A voice cheers.

"...Thank you." A serious voice replies.

"Now that he is out the way, we will have an easier time executing the plan."

"Of course."

"You'll help me, right?"

"Of course.."

"Good.." The man walks to a window and smiles at the scene. Birds flying about, the peaceful trees rustling and dancing and the sky.

"Hahaha...Just watch me."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
END.