#9.5 - Friends...?

Chapter 9.5 - Friends...?

++++++++++++++++

Tsuna and Gokudera walked home quietly together. Gokudera of course, supported the limping Tsuna.

"How do you know about it..?" Gokudera asked.

"Huh? W-What do you mean?" Tsuna asked.

"You called me 'Storm'. Why?" Gokudera asked. He was told not involve Tsunayoshi in the mafia. So he wondered where he heard that word and why he said that.

Oh no! I accidentally slipped it out! Tsuna mentally screamed. "Well..You're like the storm Gokudera-kun.."

"What do you mean?"

Tsuna looked into Gokudera's eyes and noticed something. He frowned when he knew something was bothering Gokudera. And he wanted to help. "I meant it as a compliment, that's all. A storm that blast away things that may be a threat your friends." Tsuna said.

"Friends?" Gokudera questioned.

"Huh?"

"N-Nothing!" Gokudera said.

"Do you not have any friends Gokudera..?" Tsuna asked.

"Um...That's none of your business!" Gokudera snapped, but continued to walk.

"We could start over..." Tsuna said.

Gokudera stopped and looked at him with an confused expression. "What are you talking about?"

Tsuna smiled. He tightly held onto Gokudera and activated his Sky flames, but hid it from Gokudera.

Gokudera suddenly felt something warm, something safe. "I'm saying we should start over. We met each other in bad terms, so I can see why you don't like me.."

Gokudera felt something in his heart when Tsuna softly talked to him. "No..It's not that..I."

"It's okay..I understand." Tsuna said. "You're right, I always let my brother down and I mess up a lot of times. Like tripping over nothing and being clumsy."

Tsuna then looked up to the sky. "But we are all different and that makes it even more funner. I like how Gokudera-kun is so loyal and respectful to Onii-chan. His funny in some ways and is very strong."

Gokudera's eyes widened when he heard those words. "He looks like a delinquent and has a rough temper, but that's just who he is.."

"..."

"And I like the way he is.."

That's when something in Gokudera's heart clicked. He felt an unexplainable amount of warmness from Tsuna. He knew what came out of Tsuna's mouth is truth. Ever since he became Hiroshi's storm guardian, Hiroshi really didn't care about his presence, but he would ask him favors every now and then, but Hiroshi never asked him to be his friend.

But now. A boy. A boy who was Juudaime's brother accepted him. Accepted him for who he is. Gokudera was a delinquent, and has a rough temper and ways with his words. But someone accepted his flaws, the trouble he brings, and his pain, and that someone, was Sawada Tsunayoshi.

"I'm sorry."

"Huh?" Tsuna was suddenly confused when Gokudera lets go of him and bows down. "I'm sorry, about how I acted towards you."

Tsuna smiled. "You don't have to apologize. I knew you were just trying to protect Hiro-nii.."

"But still, I yelled at you and blamed you even though it isn't your fault!"