#15.5 (2) - The Deal's End

Chapter 15.5 (2) - The Deal's End
+++++++++++++++++++++

Previously...

As flames flickered on Hiroshi's forehead, and his eyes turn from sky blue to a bright orange. He raises his fist and clenched it tightly.

"I will fight." Hiroshi said. He stands with pride in his eyes and looked at Mukuro. "I will fight with my dying will."

++++++++++++++++++++++

Continuation...

=======================

I will not give up! I won't let anyone down anymore, and this time. I will protect everyone, so we will be together!

Reborn smiled. This is what he wants to hear from his student's loud mouth.

Tsuna smile with relief evident in his eyes. "Hiro-nii..."

"Oh..." Shoichi groaned, holding onto his stomach. "T-This..is.."

Mukuro could only glare at the boy. The man who was giving up suddenly had the courage to fight back. Whatever happened, it did not please Mukuro.

"Kufufu..." Mukuro chuckled. "So, this is how it's gonna be..."

"Apparently so.." Hiroshi replied.

"If so. Then let us begin!" Mukuro

"Gladly."

++++++++++++++++++++++

Mukuro moved from left to right. "Tsk!" Mukuro spins his trident and continues to thrust his weapon to Hiroshi, who dodges every thrust and action from Mukuro. Mukuro also dodges Hiroshi's attacks with slides and turns.

Hiroshi and Mukuro paused for a moment and took deep breaths. Vongola...

"Not yet!" Hiroshi yells and charges forward with his flames.

Mukuro clicked his tongue and swings his trident at Hiroshi. "What the-!? He vanished!" Mukuro said. When he swung his trident, Hiroshi had suddenly vanished from his sight.

"Where-!?"

"Over here."

"Ugh!" Mukuro turned around and blocks Hiroshi's punch with his trident, but the flames were hard enough to push Mukuro away and at the same time, his trident had been thrown to the side.

"What was that just now!?" Mukuro questioned. "How did he do it!?"

"Heh," Hiroshi smirked. "Are you done with your warm-up?"

"..." Mukuro stays quiet for a moment. He looked at Hiroshi then Tsuna. Mukuro closed his eyes and smiled.

"Kufufu..." He began. "...Kuhahahaha!!!"

Everyone was taken aback at the sudden laughter that erupted in the room. Mukuro continued to laugh. "Kuhahaha!"

A sweat dropped from Hiroshi as he gulped. What is Mukuro planning to do?

Mukuro opened both his eyes, and everyone noticed his right eye changed into another numeral. Five.

"Do you see?" Mukuro chuckled. "This is the fifth realm. The ugliest and dangerous out of all the paths!"

"The realm of the humans." Reborn finished.

"Kufufu..."

Suddenly, A transparent body of Mukuro emerged from him. The body charges itself towards Hiroshi like a bullet train, Hiroshi stares at the body with confidence.