#9 - The Sun Shines

Chapter 9 - The Sun Shines
++++++++++++++++

*Poof*

"Wah!?" An adult man suddenly fell to the ground and rubbed his hips. "O-Ow..."

"Oi!" A silver haired man called. "Ahoshi!"

"Eh?"

"The younger self of yours needs to control himself a little more! We had to call boss to make him fall asleep!" He complained.

"S-Sorry..." The man that fell said.

The silver haired man sighed and looked at the black haired boy on the ground. "D-Did you see him?"

The black haired boy's eyes widened and tears well up in the corners of his eyes. "Y-Yeah!" The man curls up into a ball and hides his face. "I-I saw him!"

The silver haired man went beside him and rubbed his back.

"Haha, Welcome back!" A sudden cheery voice called. The silver haired man turned to the voice. "Your younger self is still energetic as ever!"

The black haired man didn't reply and kept hiding. He stood up and walked away. "I'm gonna eat..." He said.

The new man that arrived only smiled while scratching the back of his neck. The silver haired man sighs and looks out the window.

"It's been a while...since we looked at the sky like that, huh?" The raven haired boy said, walking up to the silver haired man's side.

"I wish...to see his smile again.."

"We all do.."

"..."

"EXTREME!" A sudden voice screamed.

"There he goes again!" The silver haired man complained. "I'm gonna knock some sense into that idiot!" He says and runs off.

The raven haired man only laughed and continued to look at the sky. "I wonder where you are right now..."

++++++++++++++++++

"Juudaime?" Gokudera questioned. The five people which consists of Tsuna, Gokudera, Yamamoto, Lambo and Hiroshi were currently walking to school together.

Reborn suggested that the entire family should walk together and be together at all times, although, to them. Tsuna didn't know about the mafia. (That's what they think.)

Reborn was currently worked up about Hiroshi's guardians. It's almost been a month with him and he only had one guardian, which is his storm guardian, Gokudera Hayato. Reborn thought Yamamoto Takeshi would be a good rain guardian, but he's still not sure about him. The relationship between Yamamoto and Hiroshi still had a bit of rough edges, but you could say they get along just fine.

"Oh no!" Hiroshi yelled. "I promised Kyoko-chan about working on a project together and I forgot!"

"HAHA!" Lambo laughs. Hiroshi glared at the child and crossed his arms. "How am I gonna make it in time!?"

"L-Lambo? Why did you tag along?" Tsuna asked, who was holding Lambo.

"Because Lambo-sama wants to protect Tsuna-nii from the bullies!" Lambo screamed. "A boss always protects his subordinates!"

"That's right!" A sudden squeaky voice said.

"Reborn!?" Hiroshi called.

"Haha! It's the weird mafia kid!" Yamamoto laughed.

"Idiot! Don't call Reborn-san weird!" Gokudera said.

"This is bad. No matter how fast I run, I'll never make it to Kyoko-chan..." Hiroshi said.