#5 - Reborn's Observation days 2

Chapter 5: Reborn's Observation days 2
++++++++++++++++

Reborn had just woken up VERY early. He was of course, craving for his daily espresso. Reborn changed to his suit and went down stairs to have his espresso. As Reborn walked down the stairs, he heard noises in the kitchen.

No one's up this early... Reborn thought. Reborn went to the Kitchen, only to see Tsuna making breakfast and espresso. (Coincidentally)

Reborn was shock to see Tsuna up this early.

Tsuna turned around and saw Reborn, standing there.

"G-Good morning R-Reborn-san.." Tsuna greeted with a smile.

"Ciassou!" Reborn greeted.

"I'm almost done with making b-breakfast, so you can g-go ahead and sit...if you want." Tsuna said, turning back to what his cooking. Reborn listened and sat down at the dining table.

A few minutes later, Tsuna came with some food and a cup of espresso. Tsuna places down the food and cup in front of Reborn and sat down with a cup of espresso for himself as well.

Reborn looked at the food and smiled. "T-Today's menu is.. Italian Apricot-Pancetta Strata.." Tsuna said.

"An Italian dish? You know how to cook Italian dishes?" Reborn asked.

"Y-Yeah..An accident h-happened when I-I was young..S-So I decided to l-learn to cook..." Tsuna answered and drinks his espresso.

Reborn starts to eat and smiled when he swallowed the food. "This is pretty delicious Tsuna.." Reborn said. "Better than from Italy.."

"T-Thank you..." Tsuna said. "S-So you've been to I-Italy Reborn-san?"

"Why do you say that?" Reborn asked.

"I mean you said..T-That it's better than I-Italy..so I'm guessing you've been t-there.." Tsuna says, looking down at his espresso.

Reborn smiles. "Yes, I have been to Italy."

Tsuna smiles back and finished his espresso. Reborn too, drinks his cup of espresso. Reborn's eyes widened at the taste. This is actually really great espresso! Reborn thought. The best I had...

Tsuna grabs his bag and stands up, and heads to front door.

"Where are you going?" Reborn asked.

"School.." Tsuna answered. "I-I'm going to head out now, bye Reborn-san." Tsuna smiles and goes out.

Reborn could only continue to eat and look around the dining table. Tsuna already prepared breakfast for Nana and Hiroshi. Reborn smiles. This kid...

++++++++++++++
It has been a week since Reborn had arrived at the Sawada household, and Hiroshi's training to become a Mafia boss was...not safe.

Reborn's thoughts on Hiroshi was pretty decent. Hiroshi could actually be a good mafia boss. Hiroshi is athletic and smart. He knew how to fight decently. But what bugged Reborn the most, was the brat's attitude. The kid acted like an angel at school, but when he gets home. This angel suddenly turns into a devil. Lazy, rude and not to mention how he acts towards his younger twin. This guy wasn't boss material.

Reborn then thought about the other twin, Sawada Tsunayoshi.
He was weak and wasn't that smart at all. Reborn assumes he doesn't know how to fight. But what made a little spark in Tsuna was that kindness. Tsuna is kind and helpful. Tsuna had a very strong will for others, putting himself in the frontlines and accepting others. Reborn's first expression of Tsuna changed when he decided to observe Tsunayoshi for an hour. And Reborn did not regret that decision.

++++++++++++++

Reborn decided to spare an hour for Sawada Tsunayoshi, to know more about this boy.
Reborn saw how Tsuna interacts with different people. He was nice to them, but he was hurt in return. Reborn gritted his teeth seeing Tsuna get teased and played with for no reason. He was bullied.

Reborn continued to observe Tsuna after school and he saw a moment. An act of kindness. There was this  old woman picking up oranges that bullies threw down to the ground. Tsuna approached the elderly woman and helped her pick up the oranges, as well as helping her cross the street. Reborn was shock at this moment.

Sure Tsuna is clumsy and may fall down sometimes, but he always got up.

Tsuna then went to the playground and saw a little kid get bullied. Tsuna quickly defended the child away from the bullies, but Tsuna didn't hurt the bullies in the process. Tsuna told the bullies not to bully because it's very bad. Even if the bullies were little kids, Tsuna still got hurt when they punched him, due to the earlier injuries he had just received. The bullies ran away when they heard their mothers. Tsuna smiles at the little kid and gave him ice cream, which the child was clearly grateful for and hugged Tsuna.

Reborn observed this moment with shock, but he was happy with Tsuna's actions. I think you would've been a better student...

++++++++++++++++

END

AN: Heyo, each day a new chapter will come out, I promise. Since school has started

Next chapter: The Storm Roars!