#28.5 - Anger

Chapter 28.5 - Anger
++++++++++++++++++++

"Big Brother Maro..."

"What is it?"

"How do I get father to notice me?"

"..."

"Maro?"

"To be honest, Angelo. I don't think he's worth your time. The only person you need to notice you, is yourself."

++++++++++++++++++++++

"Ah!"

"Angelo, you okay?" Maro asked. Angelo rubbed his eyes and yawned. They were currently hiding in a alleyway.

"Did I sleep long?"

"No, it's only been a few minutes..." Maro answered. "Did you have a dream?"

"No...I just remembered something."

"..."

"Anyway, we still have to get the pacifier." Angelo said, standing up and fixing himself. He pats away the dust and stretches. Maro stares at him and took a deep breath.

"Angelo." Maro calls.

"What?"

"Be honest. Do you really want to take the pacifier?"

"Of course."

"No, that's not what I meant." Maro stood up and faced his little brother. "Do you really want the pacifier. Your personal opinion I mean."

"...Y-Yeah." Angelo answers. "I mean, with it. W-We can take advantage of people...turn the world to chaos and-"

"Do you want that to happen?"

"..." Angelo growls. "Shut up Maro. What's with you? Interrogating me all of the sudden?"

Maro sighs. "You really can't be honest with yourself, can you?"

"Why can't you just mind your business and leave me alone!?"

"I care about you, that's why!"

"If you really care, then you would leave me alone!"Angelo pushed Maro away and growls. "This is why I didn't want father to send you. You're always so nosy and annoying."

"Angelo.."

"If you're not going to help me, then I'm going to find the Arcobaleno brat myself." Angelo walks away. "I work better alone, anyway."

"..."

"Don't follow me. Leave."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"VOOIII!!" Squalo screamed, waving his sword around with high speed. "How the hell did we lose him!!?"

"Shut up, you trash.." Xanxus complained.

"Ushishishi...I wonder where they are.." Bel laughed.

"They couldn't have gotten that far.." Levi said.

"What are we even doing anyway!!" Squalo screamed. "Why the hell are we helping those twerps!?"

"Hmm...We're leaving." Chikusa said.

"Yeah! We're gonna go and find Mukuro-sama!" Ken agreed, following Chikusa.

"G-Guys..." Dino calls.

Xanxus began to walk away, followed by his family.

"We're leaving." Xanxus said.

"VOII!" Squalo screams. "This wasn't even our problem to begin with!"