#22 - Silence

Chapter 22 - Silence
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Previously...

Did something happen between the two..? Mukuro questioned. He looked at the Arcobaleno, who sat and ate quietly.

Mukuro stared blankly at the Arcobaleno. Reborn looked up to Mukuro, and Mukuro returned a small smile to the Arcobaleno.

I know you did something...you damn infant.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Continuation
=============================

Tsuna silently sat on the dinning room's chair. Did something go wrong? Did Tsuna do something? What was going on with his brother!?

It made Tsuna panic.

Tsuna is fine with Hiroshi hating him or disliking him, at least he isn't ignoring Tsuna...But now, Hiroshi is ignoring him!

Anything but that please... Tsuna mentally cried. Tsuna curled into a ball and his breathing became uneven. Tsuna can't handle Hiroshi not noticing him. Is finally the day?

The day where Hiroshi has lost all care for Tsuna and would leave him?

No, no! Tsuna doesn't want that.

Please...tell me..what did I do wrong? Tsuna questioned.

Suddenly, Tsuna heard someone jump onto the table. He looked up to see Reborn.

"What's wrong Tsuna?" Reborn asked.

"R-Reborn.." Tsuna sobbed. "Um...Did I do something wrong..?"

"...Hmm..." Reborn only hummed. "Why don't you ask Baka-Hiro that."

"W-What!?" Tsuna said in panic, falling from the chair. "Ow!" He rubbed his hips and groaned in pain.

"H-How am I suppose to do that?" Tsuna asked. "His been i-ignoring me all day..."

"..." Reborn remained silent.

Tsuna stood up and put a hand on the table to support himself to stand. Reborn could only smile in response. "That's for you to figure out."

Reborn left with nothing more to say, other than giving Tsuna a smirk. Tsuna could only think in panic. What was he suppose to say!? How was he suppose to approach Hiroshi?

Was he just overthinking things?

Tsuna shook his head. He needed to do something, he need to talk to his twin, but how is he gonna-

Suddenly, another person stepped into the kitchen. Tsuna looked up to see Hiroshi's blank expression. Hiroshi stared back at Tsuna. Hiroshi just rolled his eyes and walked over to the fridge. Tsuna could feel his heart beating fast, his shaking, his nervous sweat.

This is his chance.

"H-Hiro-nii...?" Tsuna called.

Hiroshi opened the fridge and took a soda out of it, then he started to walk back to the stairs. This caused Tsuna to panic even more.

"Hiro-nii." He called a bit louder, but no response. Hiroshi only walked up the stairs in silence. Completely. Ignoring. Tsuna.

"..." Tsuna touched his cheek to notice it was wet. Were those tears? He questioned. His vision began to blur and he couldn't say anymore. He could only sob and fall to the floor.

Is..Hiroshi finally going to leave him?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"..."

A man looked out at the entire city. He was on the rooftop and he relaxed as he felt the cool air wash over him, but he could only growl in response.