Chapter 18- Beating me at my own game. But hey, I'm a good sport.

A/N: Ok, once again, I'm sorry for a late update. I just lost a close friend and it has kind of taken a toll on me. But I've been praying and I'm getting through it. :)

Anyways, here is the next chapter. I had to re-write it a bunch of times because I wasn't happy with it. I don't want you all to have to wait for another chapter though so I'm putting it out now. I'm somewhat ok with it. It's ten times better than what I started off with so yeah.

Hi to all my new fans! Thank you everyone for adding my story to your libraries, fanning, voting and commenting. Love it all!

Make sure to read the A/N at the end of the chapter.

So yeah, hope you all like it! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LC’s POV:

After chasing me around the room for a minute or so I fell to the floor laughing and yell that we have to go and see what Carter and B has to say.

Not that I really want to hear about Ryder ever again but as Alpha and Luna we have our responsibilities.

After running towards me with a worried face, thinking that I had hurt myself when I fell and realizing that I was fine, Chase huffs and agrees.

I giggle because this 6’3 bad ass Alpha is acting like a 5 year old. It truly is a sight to see.

After a pout leaves his lips a boyish grin replaces it.

“Why’d you fall?” he asks confused but with an amused face; grabbing me by my waist and lifting me up.

I shrug because in all honesty, I don’t know why. I can see now that the more I’m around him the more I come out of my shell and I won’t deny that I’m a tad bit crazy.

He laughs, tells me I’m weird and we get changed. Chase lets me borrow some of his clothes.

The four of us are back in Chase’s office and I wish that I had kept my mouth shut. I wish that Chase and I could be back up in his room running around and laughing. No problems. No worries.

Now, as I’m looking at B and Carters tired faces but highly alert stances, I’m trying my best to keep calm and collected but since my heart has taken up residence in my stomach it’s making that pretty difficult.

“What do you mean he’s gone?” Chase asks through clenched teeth. Anger rolling off of him in waves.

“When we got to his house, he wasn’t there. We entered his home and found him nowhere. We waited around until this morning going off of Judge’s insight that he might’ve been filling out paperwork at the station but he never showed up.” Carter informs us.

“I called the station to ask if Ryder was still there and they said that they haven’t seen him since he got off of his shift last night around 10.” B adds looking stressed.