Chapter 17- Life is great when things aren't great.

A/N Nothing to say really but thank you all so much for adding this story to your library, all the new and old fans, votes and comments. You guys are all amazing and I never thought I'd get this much love on this story. I get super stoked just from seeing "1 read" on my chapters when I first put it up so imagine how I feel when I get all of these notifications that's hard to keep up with. Haha. You guys are awesome! :)

Dedicating this chapter to "catbat" because her comment on my last chapter made me completely giddy. Haha. Giddy and very encouraged. I take what she said as a HUGE compliment and it means a lot. Plus she went back and voted for all of my chapters. That takes time. ;) Thank you! :)

Hope you all like it! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LC’s POV

I feel the sun shining on my face and unlike the first time, I remember that Chase and I spent the night together. I also instantly remember what happened last night; bringing a huge smile over my face.

We are officially mated. I’m his and he’s mine. Finally.

Eyes still closed from sleepiness, I feel a weight on me, and judging by the wonderful shocking sensation, it tells me two things. One, that it’s Chase and two, we’re naked.

My smile is now paired with a blush. I hear sweet laughter and feel something slip on my ring finger.

I yawn and open my eyes to see Chase grinning up at me; chin on his hands which are overlapping each other on my stomach.

“Morning, my Luna.” He says with a heart-melting smile.

My heart fills with pride as I think that I’m now my packs Luna. I wouldn’t want any other pack to lead. Also, I get to lead along side my Alpha, my mate, my love.

I smile.

“Mmmm” is my response as I stretch the long intense love-filled night, and parts of the morning, away.

I look down and mentally breathe a sigh of relief that there is a sheet covering me. A very thin one though because I can still feel all of the tingles that my mates contact is giving me.

As I move my hands to run through his incredibly sexy bed hair he captures my left hand in his and if it’s possible, his smile gets even bigger. He places a sweet kiss on each of my fingers and plays with one in particular.

That’s when I remember feeling something slide on that finger.

Chase sits up still holding onto my hand and pulls me with him. I hold on to the sheet as we both sit cross-legged across from each other and I blush when I see his member.

I don’t need to look at him to know that he’s smirking.

I divert my gaze, wondering how in the world that fit in me, and that’s when I get a clear view of my left hand.

A gasp leaves my lips and I pull my hand towards myself to inspect the most gorgeous ring that I have ever seen.

The ring has a bunch of little clear gems that have their own unique casings that fit to the cut of each individual one.  It’s about the size of a penny, smaller even. They all have an incredible, eye-catching blue tint to them.

He knows me so well.  I smile.

As I wiggle my fingers and move my hand about, looking at the ring in every different angle possible to get the full extent of its beauty, the sun reflects off of the gems and gives it a beautiful shine and glint.