Chapter 25- Ryders POV

Read A/N at the end! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryders POV:

Thump. Thump. Thump.

“What the hell is that noise?”

Thump. Thump.

I groan and run my hand down my face.

I sit up to see the door is being open and closed by the wind.

“Piece of shit cabin.” I grumble and decide it’s about time I wake up anyway.

I look around and see that rogue Arianna isn’t around.

Which is weird since she’s always around me. Trying to ‘show’ me who my real mate is and all.

Hell I don’t mind. It helps me get rid of my frustration and take my mind off of LC while it lasts.

Shit, who am I kidding? It gives me time to think of LC and all the things that we’ll do together once I get her back.

I can’t help but laugh every time I call her LC and she gets all pissy. I don’t think she’ll ever get that I’m not her mate. Every time we finish I shove her away from me to help her see that that’s all she’ll ever be to me but nope. She’s fucking persistent.

Now with LC, I’d hold and treasure her each and every time I’m done having her sweet little body.

My cock hardens at the thought.

“Where’s that rogue when you need her? Guess I’ll just have to take care of it myself.” I grumble and grip myself after unzipping my pants.

After a while of letting my thoughts focus on LC and what her little body will feel like under me as I pleasure her, her beautiful mouth wrapped around my cock, taking all of me and finishing me off I slump against the wall exhausted and actually think about this whole situation.

It’s been a week and I haven’t seen her yet and the whole pack is looking for me.

I just need to give it a little more time, wait for all this commotion to die down then I can get her.

It’s hard being here with the Rogue, and not LC, but the rogue set up shop in a really good location. For me anyway.

She has a little rink-a-dink cabin a few miles outside of Brightwater territory in No Mans Land so I can stay close to LC but not close enough for them to find me.

This bitch’s scent is all over this territory and I try my hardest to stay inside so it stays that way.

I’ve seen those trackers trying to look for me.

They come out every morning and afternoon like clockwork.

Poor guys don’t stand a chance. I see that rogue out there every day running around.

If I do go outside for something she’s right behind me covering my scent with hers.

I just let her think I don’t know what she’s doing because lets face it; she’s helping me out.

I do have to admit that playing around with them and leading them to dead ends was fun while it lasted but now I’m getting impatient.

Imagine my surprise when I get to my house that night and LC’s not there.

“Shit.” I groan as I pull my hand back in from the hole I just punched through the wall.

After I went to my house to find that she wasn’t there I ran to her house to see that no one was there neither.