Chapter 19- Now, now. Laney knows best.

A/N Not much to say except for thank you for all the votes, comments and adding my story to your library! Hi to all my new fans and thank you so much for all of the support! :)

Here it is. Hope you like it! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LC’s POV:

He definitely held to his promise last night.

Yes, my voice is shot. Yes, I can’t really walk right. Yes, I’m dead tired. And yes, I feel incredible.

Last night, his goal quickly turned from trying to make me regret teasing him to a night of passionate love-making.

It’s like every time we get intimate it gets better and better and let me tell you, it was freaking great the first time we were.

The couch. Blush.

I did only get two hours of sleep but that’s because not only did we indulge in each other, we talked.

I got to do what I’ve wanted to do for a while. I got to find out more about him.

His family, his friends, his life. His life before me. Before us.

You can tell that he misses his family and friends. I know that it’s not my fault that he’s away from those that he grew up with but when I put myself in his shoes and think about being away from my family and friends I can’t help but feel bad. My heart breaks for him.

He keeps reassuring me that he wants to be here. That he could’ve turned his Uncle Tom’s, our former Alpha’s, offer down but he didn’t. He chose to come.

I found out that his dad, Jim, who is Tom’s brother, used to be a part of this pack but when he found his mate, Leah, while doing business for the pack a few hours away, he decided to move there with her. Jim is the younger of the two so he didn’t need to stay in Brightwater being that Tom was next in line for Alpha.

So that explains why Chase wasn’t Alpha of the Great Heights Pack and why he could be ours; from his father, he has Alpha blood running through him.

Apparently he and his family which includes his parents and his sibling, Tate, his brother which is 2 years younger than he at 22, have visited before but they were always short visits.

I wonder why I’ve never seen them before and most importantly I wonder why his jaw clenches when he talks about his brother. Not like he does much of that anyway.

All I know about Chase’s 22 year old brother Tate Parker is that. He’s 22 years old and his name is Tate.

I know that there’s no bad blood because the few times that he mentions him, there’s the same look of love that he holds for the rest of his family.

When he’s ready, he’ll tell me what’s wrong.