Chapter 7- Hospitals Gazebos and Hallways. *Edited*

A/N So sorry for that unexpected cliffhanger. I know that cliffhangers are supposed to be unexpected but it was even for me! So to make up for it, here's another chapter. It's still the same day in Hawaii so I'll count that as two updates today. Well hope you like it. Here goes! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LCs POV:
I pull out of Ryder's arms and stumble away from him.

"Ryder." I say stunned.

"LC." He says with an irritated look on his face and takes a step towards me. As he does that I take a step to my right and forward trying to make my way back into the school.

"LC what are you doing, stop playing around let's go." Ryder says losing patience with me.

"Uh, Ryder, I don't need a ride today. I'm waiting for my brother. He's inside so I'm just going to go and get him." I say walking towards the school hoping that he'll just leave.

But his tight grip on my arm tells me that he won't.

"Well that's too bad. I texted you last night to let you know so you're coming with me." He says and starts pulling me to his Sequoia.

"Ryder, really I need to go with him. He'll be worried if I just leave." I say trying to pull my arm out of his grasp.

"LC! What did I just say?!" He yells loudly and tightens his grip on my wrist so tight I hear a snap and excruciating pain follows.

I let out a cry and fall to my knees in pain.

"Shit! Baby are you alright? I'm so sorry!" He says as he lets go of my hand. I pull it to myself and try to take deep breaths to ease the pain but it's not working. The tears just keep coming.

"I didn't mean to baby. Let me see." Ryder says kneeling down in front of me.

I back away not wanting to be near him and he growls not happy that I'm trying to create space between us.

"LC, I'm sorry that I hurt you, but maybe if you had just listened to me in the first place this wouldn't have happened. Now let's go. I'll take you to the hospital." He says. Yes, please blame me for this!

In too much pain to talk and just wanting the pain to stop I let him pick me up and put me in his Toyota. He gets in his car and starts it. Before he pulls out of the parking lot he leans over and tries to kiss me. Are you freaking kidding me? He just broke my wrist and he wants me to kiss him. I turn away and this pisses him off even more. He roughly grabs my chin and brings me back to face him. I look away because I don't want to look at him.

"Look at me, LC." He says harshly.

I don't.

"I said look at me!" And he moves his hand to my neck and puts pressure there. I look at him and he releases some pressure but not enough to give me a good flow of oxygen.

"When I tell you to look at me you look at me! And when I try to kiss you NEVER turn your head away from me! Do you hear me?!" He yells in my face. I nod so that I can breathe again and he lets go of my neck. He tangles his hand in my hair and kisses me roughly.

He pulls away pleased and leaves the parking lot.

I begin to pray that he actually cares enough to take me to the hospital. As we pull into the hospital I sigh in relief.

"Stay there." He says as he gets out of his car.

He comes over to my side of the car and opens the door. I try to get out but he stops me and steps between my legs. He tilts my head up to look at him.