Chapter 5- Caution: Chair Will Cause Blushing. *Edited*

A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry, I know I said before I would put a chapter up on Monday but my weekends and Mondays are kind of crazy. But here's a chapter five for yah! Hate making you guys wait. Hope you like it! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LC’s POV

After Ryder left my parents invited Mr. Parker over for dinner. He had come over because when I ran out of his classroom earlier after getting Ryder’s text, I left my bag and dropped my phone.

So now we’re all on our deck in the back yard all seated on comfy chairs surrounding our fire pit. Laughing and having a good time. It’s a beautiful night. The stars looks so much brighter tonight and I can’t help but think that that’s for me somehow. Like my life is going to be brighter from now on. Hopefully.

Ever since Ryder left the house it feels like I can finally think about this whole Mr. Parker being my mate thing. It’s like he made a complete 180. I’m pretty sure I got whiplash from his sudden mood change. I guess that’s partly my fault. If I had just stayed calm, maybe this all could’ve gotten out sooner and I would’ve known why he was being so possessive.

He seemed really sincere this afternoon. The way he was saying that I’m just as much his as he his mine. And he looked so hurt when he was talking about smelling all the guys on me. That’s one thing that will NOT change though. Blake and Carter are like my brothers and there is no way I’m going to stop hanging out with them to please my mate. They were here first. Also, I can’t hang out with girls. At first, they were all trying to be my friend so they could hook-up with my friends, B and yes, even my MATED brother Ace. So low. But now, they know I know their game so they stay away and try to make my life a living hell. I just brush it off. I can handle little shoves here and there and I find their glares quite comical.

So yeah, leaving my boys for girls, not happening. I’ll just have to tell him to not worry about them. Just explain everything. That is, if I can trust him. Hopefully that speech in the classroom wasn’t an act. And regardless of his frustration from looking for me for so long and then having the boys scent on me adding to that frustration, he still hurt me in the janitor’s closet. He still slammed me up against that door pretty hard. My vision got blurry for goodness sake!

Deep down though, ok maybe not deep down, I’m rooting for Mr. Parker. Why wouldn’t I. He’s my mate for one and secondly, he’s the most attractive guy that I’ve ever seen. When he looks at me my heart skips beats. Speaking of hearts skipping beats, mine just did.

As I look up in front of me and across the fire my eyes meet with his for the first time tonight. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I forgot my plan to not look at him. My wolf doesn’t like that we’re not mated yet when we’re so close together. So, I’m dealing with some side effects of that. Effects like looking at him makes me want a repeat of the horrible janitor closet incident just to have his hands and lips on my body again. I blush from that stupid thought that I’m sure my wolf pushed into my brain. Her way of trying to get things going in a way.