Chapter 16- We have an announcement. And another. Oh, and another.

A/N Made my goal! Three chapters in one day! Yay! Haha. Hopefully it's still the same day for you all. :) Hope you all like this chapter. That is all. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

They nod and Chase whispers, “You’re going to make a great Luna.”

I gasp. I didn’t even think about that. Once we mate I will be Brightwater Packs Luna. I will lead this pack alongside Chase.

I look at him to see him giving me his heartbreaking smile.

I return it. Sure I’m nervous, but I love my pack and to be honest, I feel like I have their best interest at heart. I would and will do anything for them.

“Soon.” He says for only me to hear.

I blush. Sooner than you think Chase Parker. Sooner than you think.

LC’s POV:

After exchanging smiles with one another Chase stands up and grabs one of my hands; intertwining our fingers.

“Give us a minute please.” Chase asks B and Carter while nodding towards the door.

They walk to the door and when it quietly shuts behind them Chase picks me up and places me on his desk.

Stepping between my legs he embraces me in a hug.

“I love you so much, Lane. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I lost you. Thank you so much for coming back to me, baby. I love you.” He says in the crook of my neck; his voice cracking.

And that’s when I finally let go.

I wrap my arms around him tightly and cry.

I cry for all that Ryder has done to me. All the hurt that he has caused me and my family and that includes Chase. I cry for the fear of being taken away from the ones that I love.

I cry at the mere thought of a life without Chase in it.

After a minute or so of just being in each other’s arms and lending comfort to one another I pull away from him.

Chase pulls me back but I put my hands on his chest and push back slightly.

“Everyone is waiting on us.” A small smile on my lips.

“I don’t care right now. I almost lost you. They’ll understand.” He says and once again buries his head in my neck.

I sigh happily and kiss his neck.

He smiles against my neck and returns the kiss.

“We have to announce that we are mates tonight. I’m guessing everyone caught on already but we have to make it official. I can’t say that I’m not happy about that.” Chase says laughing.

“Now everyone will know that you’re mine.” He says looking at me with a smirk.

I slap him playfully and he just continues to stare at me with so much love. My knees would have gone weak if I were standing.

“There’s something else that I want to announce you as tonight, Lane.” He says smiling brightly.

I angle my head to the side; confused. What’s he talking about?

He rubs his thumb along my bottom lip and looks me in the eyes.

“Lane, I can’t even begin to explain how much you mean to me. You are my everything. My love has no bounds when it comes to you and regardless of if you’re my mate or not I KNOW that you were made for me and I you. You’re my mate, my love, my life and I can’t imagine a life without you. Tonight I want to announce you to our pack as my mate, their future Luna and my wife. Well ‘fiancé’ but ‘wife’ sounds so much better.” He grins.