Chapter 3-Fourthly, fifthly and...sixthly? *Edited*

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SOME SEXUAL CONTENT THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE HARD FOR YOU TOO READ.

You know, this might be my first and last warning on a chapter. I've already warned people in the beginning about what to expect so...yeah. No more warnings. You've already been warned. :)

Hope you all like this and won't hate me at the end! Don't forget, I am a firm believer in happy endings. It just takes a few bumps in the road to get there. :) Here goes!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LC's POV:

"Wow. That's my mate?" I sigh.

'God wasn't playing around when he made this guy that's for sure.' My wolf says.

"I know. I can't handle this right now."

'What do you mean you can't handle this? He's our mate!'

"I know it's just...Ryder."

'DUMP HIM!' My wolf says like it's the most obvious thing in the world. And it is.

I sigh and say, "I know. But if my brothers were right, I'd break his heart. Even if it weren't for me finding my mate-"

'You're unbelievably HOT mate'

I blush, "Yeah, if it weren't for that, I'd still break it off with Ryder. I really hope my mates not like that. I told dad I'd be careful, and that's not just with Ryder. It's with all men."

'Yeah, yeah, yeah' my wolf replies.

What seems like five minutes of staring into his angry Black eyes, is actually only about 5 seconds and I notice that all the humans are still looking at me and Blake with confusion written on their faces. Who is this guy and why is he so upset?

I look over to Blake and notice that he sees what I see except instead of confusion on his face all I see is fear. That look. There's something about that look on Blake's face. It's just like that waiter at the restaura-OH GOSH! You've got to be kidding me. He's pissed because Blake has his arm around me? Well, had his arm around me. Actually, Blake seemed to have distanced himself from me quite a bit.

I look back up at my mate and see him relax and that the black in his eyes fade out and make way for the most beautiful shade of Honey. There's black around the pupils that make his eyes stand out even more. People always complement me on my eyes but his...his are undeniably the most beautiful eyes that, and I can guarantee this, I will ever see.