Chapter Fourteen

I really want to thank everyone who is following up on the story!

Hope you enjoy! I am really begining to like where the story is going! Vote and comment please! FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! 

-Briana xx

Here you gooooooo....!

We finally finished shopping, and we decided to stop at Starbucks.

“Hey! Aren’t you dating Harry Styles?” the perky girl behind the counter asked.

“Erm, yes.” I said blushing a bit. Almost two years, you think I’d be used to it. Well I’m not.

“Aren’t you like pregnant?”

“Aren’t you like.. nosy?” Analicia butts in.

“ANALICIA! It’s fine.. Yes, I am.”

“Oh, well I’ll call when your drinks are ready.” The young girl says obviously embarrassed.

“Thanks” Analicia said sarcastically smiling.

“You’re so mean.”

“I know, but that was a dumb ass question.”

“Yeah, I’m sort of used to dumb questions, at least she was nice, most of the fans are bitchy.”

We sat in two couches in the corner looking out at the street. My phone buzzed, and I immediately checked it. It was a text.

From: Hazza <3

Hey, erm.. Zayn wants to come over. I didn’t tell him Analicia maybe there.. should I tell him no?

I text him back,

No, I’ll tell her. Love you xx

We drink our tea, talk a bit, and we start walking back to my flat.

“Sooooooo, erm tonight-“

“What did you do?” Analicia interrupts me.

“What are you talking about.”

“You just sound guilty right now.”

“Um.. okay. Zayn might come over tonight after work with Harry.” I said super fast.

“Oh great. Okay.. ready for an awkward night?”

“Are you sure? I can tell Harry no, or we can go out tonight.”

“No it’s fine, really. Besides I’m sure you want to go home and relax after all day on your feet.”

We walked home, and I immediately went to change, I wanted to be comfortable. I threw on a hot pink sports bra, some hot pink gym shorts, and one of Harry’s big white V-Necks. I lay on the couch and started flipping through the channels. Analicia walks out of the guest room and sits on the opposite couch.

“Why are you so dressed up?” I ask her, she is wearing the same clothes, but fixed her hair and make-up.

“I may as well show him what he’s missing out on.” She says winking.

She is such a tease, always has been. I heard the boys walking down the hallway leading to our flat. They’re so loud. I got up to open the door, knowing harry probably forgot his keys as usual. I opened the door and peeked my head out. Harry saw me, and quickly jumped behind a wall.

“Very slick! I see you!” I yelled.

“You guys are so corny” Zayn laughed.

“Hey, sometimes corny is cute.” I tell him, hitting his arm. He hugged me and kissed my cheek.

“I’m starving; please tell me you have food!” He begged.

“Yeah, go right in.” I told him.

“Harrrrrrry. Oh Harry, where could you be?” I said running down the hallway. Even though I knew exactly where he was, when he popped out and grabbed me, it still scared me a bit. He scooped me up bridal style, and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and continued kissing him. It’s amazing how much I miss him, only for a day. The Tour is going to be really hard.

He set me down, and brushed my hair behind my ears. He kissed me again pushing me against the wall.

--------- ANALICIA’S PERSPECTIVE--------

I heard the door open, and I yelled at Briana.

“Do you have any good movie channels?”

And then I heard it. The same smooth, sensual voice I longed to hear. The one that made me smile, and cringe all at the same time.

“I really wouldn’t know babe.”

I must look really stupid, I can feel my mouth hanging open, and I just can’t close it.

“Oh erm I- uhh” I managed to stutter, without even speaking words. I could feel my face getting hot, I am beyond embarrassed. He began walking towards me, so I stood up.

He came over and hugged me, and I hugged him back. He had his arms wrapped around my waist, and it all felt too comfortable. I missed it, and that’s the last thing I wanted to happen. My face rested in his chest, and I breathed his scent in. He kissed me forehead, and I began to feel him pulling away, so I immediately pulled away.

“How have you been? You look great.” He said.

“I- uhh I’ve been good. Busy. And, erm thanks, you too. How have you been?

“It’s been.. Lonely for the most part. But it’s been nice spending time with the boys, and seeing Briana, her and Haz are really happy.” I swear his eyes looked straight into my soul when he said lonely.

“Umm, yeah. I know how you feel. It can get lonely when you’re busy.” I didn’t know what to say without sounding dumb, or desperate.

“I saw some of the photos from your job in Paris, you looked amazing. And I, well I’m really sorry how things ended. I know now that you had to leave for your work, and if it came down to it, I know-“

“Please, just stop. Neither of us really needs to apologize. It will just make things awkward. Let’s just move on and try and be friends.” The minute I said it, I regretted it. I know I can’t just be this boy’s friend. I am longing to be so much more.

“Uhh yeah. I’m gonna go to the Lou.” He said shyly, and he was blushing.

Well shit. I just screwed up.