Chapter Thirteen

Hello, all! xx This chapter is also kind of boring.. It has a LOT of dialouge, but it's the only way I could bridge the story.. I wrote this about a week ago, and I just changed it up a bit tonight. Enjoy, comment, vote? Please! <3

-Briana

Also kind of long! 

------ A MONTH LATER-------

“UGGGGGG.” Is all you hear from me lately. Harry has had to work a lot, with photo shoots, and interviews, and meetings with stylists and management. Which leaves me home.. alone.. in bed with major morning sickness. I am about 11 weeks into this pregnancy thing, and the doctor says this is when the barfing is at its peak, and with two of these things in me, it only gets worse. Yes, I’m referring to them as things right now. They make me feel like shit, and I look even worse. And my pants aren’t buttoning. The only good part is an excuse to wear sweats all the time. Harry keeps telling me I look beautiful, and he is being super sweet. He can’t wait to be a dad, but honestly, I just want them out of me!

My phones rings and I check it.

Message From: Analicia

Hey, babe! Just got into London, yes I know a month later than expected, I am coming over! :)xx

I also had a twitter notification,

@Harry_Styles: I have the most amazing girlfriend in the world, I luff ewe, @BEvans  xx

I quickly retweeted it and Replied,

@BEvans: @Harry_Styles Luff Ewe more, Miss you waaah, <3

Someone knocks on my door, and I quickly go look through the peep hole,

There Analicia is. She is short, only about 5’1, but with her beauty she still made it in the modeling industry. She has a long, thin face, with thick straight black hair, just above her butt. She has big round brown eyes and a very petite frame. She got her boobs done the minute she left home. So now they are a very perky set of C cups. I envied her so much. I was here with this bump forming and I looked homeless, and she looks as amazing as ever.

I opened the door and immediately she embraced me with that hug she always did. Her face sits right at my chest, and she likes to hug me as tight as she can while squealing, it’s like we’re 14 all over again. Analicia moved to London shortly after I did, we lived together for about two months before she got contracted by a modeling agency. From then on she was all over the place, Paris, Spain, Germany, and even back home in LA. She usually stayed with me in my flat when she was in London for a few months at a time.

While she was hugging me tightly I hugged her back but grumbled a bit.

“What? Just hug me I missed you, you brat!”

“Oh, no! It’s not that! I miss you too, it’s just you can’t squeeze me that tight!”

She took a step back and looked at me like I was crazy. “What are you talking about?”

“Well, this is the erm, news I was telling you about. How you’d either kill me or be happy..” I said as I put my hands on my belly.

“YOU’RE PREGNANT? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. OH EM JEE. I MEAN I AM HAPPY FOR YOU BUT YOU ARE SO YOUNG AND OH GAWD! I TOLD YOU TO ALWAYS USE PROTECTION AND-“

“Just calm down, let’s sit and talk.” I said giggling. I missed her craziness.

I boiled some tea, and we went to the patio and sat on the couches.