★Chapitre : Vingt - Sept★

Start from the beginning

The place read. The tattoo parlor was not far from our home. Niko parked and I followed him into the shop. Tattoo art covered the wall and I smiled.

A man came out when Nikolaos dinged the desk bell. He didn't look like your typical tattoo artist with piercings and the crazy hair do. The dude looked, average. He wore a plain shirt with dark jeans with a slick back hairstyle.

"Chief always a pleasure. Who do I do today." My guess is that the guy was gay. I knew because instead of checking me out he was eyeballing Nikolaos. But he didn't seem to notice or care for that matter.

"Yes. Arden, she is a new member to our family and will be receiving the bird." He pulled out a few hundred dollar bills from his wallet and handed the bills to the man that was supposed to do my tattoo.

"Hi Arden my name is Sergio follow me. Nikolaos we will be done in four hours so you can pick her up then." Sergio said ushering me to follow him.

Niko kissed my lips and left without a word. I think Sergio annoys him.

Sergio and I walk to the next room and it is brightly lit. A huge mirror stretched from one end of the wall to the other. "Sit on the chair." I did as told.

"So where exactly do you want your tat?" Sergio asked me. I had not studied that. Nikolaos had his on his hand surrounded by his rose tattooes. I as well had tattooes on my arm but I wanted it were people could see it.

"On my upper back close to my shoulder oh and I want a lion on my upper shoulder." He looked at me dumbfounded by my request.

"Niko only paid for one."

"I know... the second tattoo is a surprise. He has one on his stomach and I want one to match." I cocked a brow at him.

"But your bird tat is gonna take up the four hours." And he sassed me.

I pulled my gun out "Listen to me Ser-gio you do the bird in two hours and the lion in the other. And your gonna make it the best fucking tattoos you have ever drawn." I said keeping all my gaze on my gun.

"But..bu." he started shaking now. I didn't need any excuses and he was burning time with his defiance.

"Do you want my bullets to find shelter in you skull S-E-R-G-I-O?" I growled out his name and he shook his head.

"Alright then , thanks for understanding." A big smile pulled at my cheeks and he swallowed. His Adam's apple looking like a marble with skin in his throat.

I brought my hair to the side and he cleaned the area on which he was told to do my tattoo.

An hour into it and I got bored. "So how do you know the family?" I asked. He seemed to know about us yet he wasn't one of us.

"I signed Omertá a few years ago when there was a shoot out. I was doing Kyra's tattoo and some men came looking for Nikolaos. That is how I found out."

"Cool." I stayed quiet after that.

My pistol worked miracles

My pistol worked miracles. Both tattoos were completed in the desired time frame. With trembling hands Sergio subtracted them slowly from my body. Placing his ink needle down and puffing out a lung full of air.

The Lion he had designed was magnificent. I smiled and gently touched the swollen skin looking at it's reflection in the mirror. Next was the bird , the one that identified me as a Vitcenzo.

But it looked.........different!

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" I yelled at Sergio

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" I yelled at Sergio. He stammered back away from me. He tried to speak but Nikolaos walked in.

"You like it? I figured since you're queen you need a different looking one. Its the same bird , it's just with a twist." Niko walked closer to me and examined the drawing further.

I relaxed when he said that. "Oh. Yeah its awesome. I also took another." I lifted up my shirt and showed him my Lion tattoo.

"Holy Shit." Was all he said with a smile spread across his face.

"You like i...." he cut me off by attacking my lips with his rough ones. I wanted to show him how I felt about him because I sucked at expressing love.

Nikolaos pulled out his wallet paid for the extra tattoo. "Come on I have a surprise for you at home."

***********

Update coming up Friday people.😄😅 MAYBE. Explanation behind the bird tattoo coming up as well.