Love?

The tall, dark, and handsome figure slowly walked through the door. He looked down at his mate, she was just as beautiful as she was the day she left him. He cautiously reached down and wiped away a silent tear from her mesmerizing ebony cheek. "This feels like a dream. To be able to touch your soft skin again, I cannot begin to explain how much I have missed you. Jasmine my dear will you please come back home with me? It has been too long-"

Hazel looked up at the mysterious man with curious eyes,"Mommy who is this?" Jasmine carefully handed Hazel to Chase and turned back around to Robert. Her hands were visibly shaking and her hands were clenched into tight fist. When she looked back up at Robert her eyes were completely black. Without warning she pounced at Robert causing them to roll outside, tumble down off the porch, and land into the front yard.

Landing on top of Robert she began to beat at his chest. "How dare you...you can't do this to me! You can't just show up when you feel like it and the pretend nothing is wrong!"

Grabbing her hands he flipped them over holding her hands down and above her head. "Why does it matter what happened? That past does not matter now. I have been through too much to just walk away now." 

She paused speaking with a venomous voice that cause him to slightly flinch,"You've been through too much? Oh and let me guess I've just been living the good life? I willingly left home, had sex, and  got knocked up. You know if I had never met you...none of this would have ever happened!"

Robert looked down into her eyes searching for something but only finding cold hard eyes,"You don't mean that."

Keeping her ice stare, "Yes I do. I. Hate. You-"

Before she finish what she was saying Robert smashed his lips against hers. With her eyes still wide open from shock every nerve in her body came alive. She could feel the familiar tingling rushing from her lips and slowly setting every thing in her ablaze. Her eyes slowly drifted close and she found herself kissing him back. With his hands losing their grip on her wrist she brought her hands between, slid her hands down under his shirt, she moved her palms over his hard chest. Feeling the contact on his skin he shuddered from the pleasure of having his mate's hands on him. Reluctantly releasing her lips he looked down at her. When her eyes slowly drifted open he could see that her eyes were lazed over with lust, matching his own eyes. Lifting his shirt over his head, he could see her eyes travel down over his hard sculpted abs. Jasmine reached her hands back up to his chest letting out a shaky breath, "Mine."

Robert smiled down at her, "Yes. All yours." Leaning back down to her he connected their lips again letting the mate his mate put her hands around his neck and bring him even closer to her. Letting go of his mate's lips again Robert looked down at her and waited for the haze in his brain to fade away. He was an emotional train wreck, the excitement of finally seeing his mate after almost six years, and the disappointment and pain that he felt with the blows of her rejection were catching up to him all at once. Jasmine broke out of her lusty haze when she felt water droplets falling on her face. Opening her eyes she could finally see where the water was coming from. Robert was crying. When she sat up she could feel him put his head in her lap. Not knowing what else to do she wrapped her hands around his head trying to comfort him. I between his sobs he spoke,"Jaz I...I'm so sorry. I really am...I just...I don't know what else to do with myself. You are my life and...without you...I have...I am nothing." Calming down a little bit he looked up at her with sad pleading eyes,"I'm so sorry for everything I put you through. None of that was ever the plan. Please I'm begging you I can give you and Hazel a better life. If you will let me, I will be her father and give her the love she deserves. Just please give me a chance?" 

She looked down at him with glassy eyes, he looked so broken, so tired, and so lonely. He looked just how she felt, it had been so long since she had let herself experience anything like what she felt when they kissed. No one could or would ever be able to make her feel that way. Could she allow him back into her life just like that after all this time? Could she trust him again with her life or even with her daughter's life? She moved her hand from behind his head and moved some of his hair away from his face. Turning her sad expression into a smile she leaned down and pecked his lips, "I guess we could start over. I mean there's no point in both of us being miserable for the rest of our lives."

Giving her a heart stopping smile he quickly got up, holding her above his head, and spun them around laughing,"Thank you! I promise you won't regret it!" Bring her down eye level with him he kissed her again with such deep love and gentleness that she almost stopped breathing. Ending the kiss he put his forehead against hers,"I love you Jasmine."

Is This Love? (#Wattys2015)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara