Deals with the Devil

Chase P.O.V

 Chase stood holding the opened envelope a golden mist is emating from the paper. Frozen in place, all he could do was listen while Jasmine screamed and begged for his help. Suddenly a dark shadow cast over the house causing everything to go black. A deep eerie voice began to echo from the shadows,"Chase...Chase...Chase..."

"Hello...who's there? What do you want?"

The deep eerie voice seemed to be chuckling, "Oh I think you who I am and what I want."

Chase begins to to struggle against his invisible bonds,"You know she'll never go with you willingly. Not after what you put her through."

There is a long pause and footsteps begin to come toward Chase from out of the shadows. The footsteps stop and a tall dark figure lurks in the shadow purposely staying out of the light. "How about I make a deal with you?"

"What...what kind of deal?"

"I'll let you go to help the child...but only if you promise to help me get my mate back."

Chase thinks for a little,"I don't think I can do that...she...she might never forgive me for helping you."

"I'm sure she would be much more grateful for you saving her child's life."

"...If...and I'm saying If I help you...will you promise that you'll never hurt her again? Because if you don't so help me god I will kill you."

The dark figure laughs, "Don't worry brother I wouldn't dream of hurting her again...I'll keep in touch Chase. Don't let me down." Chase could slowly feel the invisible bonds dissolving. Once they were gone he turned around to face the dark figure but a big flash of light went off and the dark figure was gone along with the shadows. With out hesitating Chase ran down the stairs, towards the cellar, to help Hazel and Jasmine.

Jasmine's P.O.V

I woke up in the woods naked as the day I was born. I guess Chase let me go for a run. Getting up off the ground I walk over to a nearby stream and splash some water on my face. Walking over to my special tree I grab my bag of clothes from a bag I hid there for when I shift into my wolf. After changing I mind link Chase to check on Hazel.

Jazz: Chase how's Hazel. She's not hurt or anything right?

Chase: Jasmine don't worry about Hazel she's fine. I don't think your wolf hates her at all, if anything she is very protective of her from what I saw.

Jazz: Thanks you're a life saver.

Chase: Don't thank me yet we need to talk when you get back. 

Sighing I put the bag back in its hiding spot and started walking towards the house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hey sorry this one is so short. Thanks for reading you guys :D <3