Changes

*CRASH*

*BANG*

Chase moans and rolls over in his sleep,"Let me sleep a little longer mom"

*CRASH*

He jumps out of bed and race down stairs, where all the noise was coming from. When he got down stairs he could see Jasmine practically shaking with anger, behind her is a crying Hazel, and in front of her is his Angry mate. Acting on instincts he moves in front of his mate shielding her from danger. Chase's wolf starts taking over his human form to protect his mate. His voice reaches a low and dangerous level when he growls,"I'd advise you to back off pup." He stares down Jasmine who is glaring at  Alexis. After Chase's threat Jasmine snaps her head to him, with her reasons for hating Alexis long forgotten she stares at Chase with hurt eyes. Chase's wolf slowly fades to the back of his mind and his guilt comes at him with sheer force. Jasmine breaks eye contact with him, not wanting him to see the hurt expression on her face, and starts picking up Hazel's toys. Chase tries to reason with her,"look Jaz I...I didn't mean it like-"

Jasmine turns to him with angry eyes and venom in her voice,"Oh cut the crap Chase we both know that's true. Don't worry dear Alpha I won't bother your precious mate every again-"

Jasmine is cut off by Alexis's laugh. She sits down on the couch and crosses her legs,"Gosh does she always get this dramatic. Talk about a drama queen." 

Jasmine stops picking stuff up and in a split second lunges for Alexis. Chase steps in the way and hold Jasmine back,"Let me go. I don't give a damn who the fuck she is I will rip her throat out if she-"

Chase's wolf resurfaces at the mention of a threat to his mate. He picks Jasmine up and throws her down on the ground. Grabbing her neck, he starts choking her and leans down to wisper in her ear,"didn't I warn you last time?" Clawing at Chase's hand she tries to breath and just when she starts seeing spots in her vision Chase lets her go. He snatches his hand away from her as if it were on fire. Eyes bulging from his head he freezes just staring at his hand.

Not able to handle the situation, Jasmine breaks down into tears. She gets up and picks Hazel, with tears still streaming down her face she looks back at Chase,"How could I be so stupid to think you were different. You're all the fuckin same."

Chase looks up at her with pleading eyes,"Jaz I..." He steps towards her but she flinches and steps back . Without looking back she turns around and walks upstairs with Hazel.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 Upstairs Jasmine starts throwing clothes into a duffel bag for her and Hazel. Hazel looks up at her mom from the middle of the bed with big curious eyes,"mommy? why are you crying?" Jasmine stops packing and looks at her little angel. She silently prayed to god that Hazel never had to go through what she went through.

She sat down next to Hazel and kissed her chubby cheek,"well sweetie you and mommy are gonna have to take a little trip."

Hazel turned her head a little,"All by our selves?"

Jasmine nods,"Yup."

Hazel shakes her head,"I don't know mommy what if we get lost. You get lost allot."

Jasmine smile at her daughter,"well how about this if I promise not to get lost do you promise to be good?" Hazel nods,"Okay well I pinkie promise," They hook their pinkie's together,"now momm's gotta finish packing." She gets up and puts some of Hazel's toys and clothes in the bag. Picking up Hazel and the bag she walks back down stairs. Walking through the living room she sees Chase sitting on the couch, he stops looking down at his hands and stand up. He doesn't say anything just watches as Jasmine walks out into the hallway.

He follows her to the front door,"Jaz I...I'm so sorry."

She freezes in front of the door with out turning around she breathes out,"For what? You didn't do anything wrong right. You can't help it that you were born to be violent can you?" 

She reaches for the door knob right before the doorbell rings.

Ding Dong

Neither of them make a sound. Ding Dong

Chase reaches around Jasmine to open the door but she grabs his hand," Don't."

He nods and pulls his hand back. Ding Dong

She takes a shaky breath after a couple of seconds and puts her hand on the door knob. Twisting the knob, she pulls the door open letting in purple light from the fading sunset. She looks up at the alluring visitor that hunted her dreams for years. With his strong masculine features and deep dark green eyes that seemed to search into her soul staring down at her. He smiled and spoke with his deep voice that made the hairs on the back of her neck stand at attention,"Hello love."

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Soooooo here you go guys hope you enjoyed it. You can vote, comment, fan or even tell your friends if you want. Thanks again for all the support you guys. Next chapters won't be until after the 24th.