A,B, and C

Dedicated to Mewmint11, cause she' awesome..... Nough said :)

Okay, sorry for my inconsistent updating, but I will try to update once a week.

Thank you all for reading this story!!!!!

I need help!

I entered this in the Watty Awards and I have no clue what category to put it under. You guys are so awesome for reading this, so tell me what category you think this story falls under!!!!

 Please! Comment, Criticize, and Vote!

 Love you all!

~Josie

*********************************************************

Anna draws three lines on a piece of paper as I sip my soup. I had slept a whole three hours before I woke screaming. Oh well, I get to learn three letters. I watch as she draws another straight line, and then makes a curvy line connect to it.  The next one she draws is just a curved line. I look at them in confusion. Of course I have seen them before. They are everywhere; the mystery is what they mean.

"Ahh." Anna sighs. I cock my head in confusion. She smiles as she points to the first letter drawn on the page. "That’s the sound it makes. It’s called an 'A'. It’s easy, you try it."

I look at her curiously. It can't be that easy, but I try it anyway. "Ahh" I mimic. I smile as I know that sound. "Like an ahhpple!" I say excitedly.

She smiles and says "Exactly!" She jumps up and down when I get the sounds right. I had mastered all three letters in no time.

"Can't you teach me just one more?! Pleeease!" I beg. Who knew it would be so easy and fun.

She shakes her head sadly. "A deal is a deal. No more learning until you get some sleep."

I accidently prove her point by yawning.  She smiles and pokes my nose. "See just rest your little head and you can learn more when you get up."

**********************************

"A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, and Z!" I shout proudly to charlotte.

Charlotte looks from me to Anna. "One week?"  She squeaked out. Anna nodded just as wide eyed. "Write them out." Charlotte demands as she shoves a stationary set at me. I shrug as I write out the words Anna taught me.

Apl

Bed

Cat

Dog

Egg

Frog

Gren

Hors

Ice

Jump

Kite

Lip

Mum

No

Off

Papr

Qit

Red

Stop

To

Undr

V

Wite

X

Yes

Zig

"Sorry," I apologize handing her the stationary. "I forgot the words Anna told me for "V" and "X"." Charlotte stares wide eyed at me before looking at the paper.