Chapter 25

I'm BAAAACCCCKKK!

(Word Count: 196)

"Mitchy!" Scott called out. "Mitchy!! Mitch!?! MITCHELL COBY MICHAEL GRASSI IF YOU DON'T COME TO ME IN THE NEXT MINUTE I WILL-"

"You know he's not here right?" Avi said as he interrupted Scott. "He went to the mall with Kirst—"

"YOU LET THEM GO BY THEMSELVES!!! THEY COULD GET HURT OR WORSE RA—"

"IF YOU'D let me FINISH, I was going to saw they are with Kevin and Todrick" Avi explained. Scott calmed down for about a second then,"YOU KNOW THAT KEE—"
"SCOTT!! Shut the hell up!!! I know that keepers aren't as strong as Sires. That's why we're going to the mall to spy on them. You just had to keep yelling and grumbling about how this and that and how bla bla bla...ALL you had to do was let me explain myself before assuming things."
Scott looked down embarrassed. "I'm sorry." Scott said. "I'm just overprotective I guess..." Avi laughed. "Ha! You GUESS!!! You are way too overprotective. It's good in some situations but not in all." Scott just chuckled and said, "If we're going to get we should go now." Avi nodded and they soon left.

It's a little short but... It's something... I'll try to make a longer chapter when I update next.
Something big night happen #soon.